12

Atlanta Ga, Monday
Tae House

TAE POV

" JONATHAN! " I screamed as I walked in the house from work. He had me messed up. " wassup Tae why yo ass screaming for? " Jonathan said as I mugged tf out of him. " I thought you said you was gone pick me up from work today? You do have MY fuckin car! " I said as I sat down on the couch mad as fuck.

" Owe shit Tae I had forgot all about that I swear. I came right in the house and went to sleep, my bad" Jonathan said as he tried to come on the couch by me. " naw this yo last time using my fuckin car bro, you needa tell them to hurry up and fix yo shit, I shouldn't have to find a ride home when I have my own car" Tae said as he rolled his eyes at Jonathan. " ight mane you always wanna argue and shi, it was a mistake. Yo ass be doing the most ghee " Jonathan said as he walked back upstairs.

Ion care if he gotta attitude now or not, I got a whole car and had to spend my money on a fkn taxi. And I thought his ass was coming to get me so I was standing in the shop looking slow as fuck for a whole hour! So if anybody should be mad it fkn me! I walked to the kitchen finna make me a sandwich. I had got a FaceTime call from Jayda and Ari.

" Hey Tae bae " Jayda said as I joined the call, I chuckled and said hey to them. " where tf y'all hoes at? Why it dark Ari we can't even see yo ass " Jayda said as she was laying on top of dess. " girl I'm finally at home finna make me a sandwich dunces you hoes didn't wanna go get seafood with me" I said as I sticked my middle finger up at them. These hoes wanna be booed up all the fkn time. " I said as Ari finally came into view.

" I'm in the car waiting for my friend Vicky to come out the store" Ari said me and Jayda stared at the camera. " umm bitch why we ain't never heard of no damn Vicky.. lemme find out I gotta spill some tea to Asian" Jayda said as Me and Dess laughed. " Girl I'm not gay for nobody but Asian ass. And plus this is just my friend. That I had met in college, she finished and I didn't. " Ari said as me and Jayda nodded in understanding. " y'all trynna go somewhere later? I'm bored as fuck " Dess said as Jayda nodded her head in agreement. Since Dess been around so much she became one of me and Ari friends. She was cool and I loved her and Jayda relationship.

" I mean we can, Jonathan at my house so can he come? " I said as they nodded they heads. " y'all all gone be booed up and imma just be by myself and shi " Ari said as I rolled my eyes. We both know she don't go nowhere without Asian ass nomo. I love my cousin and All but damn can a bitch get her friend back. " girl yo ass know soon as Asian ask where you going you gone tell her, and y'all gone end up popping up together. " Jayda said as I said period to that. Ari just be talking shit.

" Well I'm not this time, it's just gone be us. And Tae don't tell her where we going either " Ari said as I waved her off. " Girl if Asian ask where I'm going I'm gone tell her, you know how she get, and people can tell when I'm lying so, I'll try " I said as Jonathan walked downstairs. " alright y'all let me know where we going and tell m the time, I'm finna take a nap " I said as I told them goodbye before hanging up. Jonathan walked over to me and sat down on the couch beside me.

" where y'all going tonight? " Jonathan said as I told him I didn't know yet. He nodded and leaned in to kiss me, I gave him a kiss a snuggled up into his shoulder. I needed a good nap before I did anything. " and where ever we do go you coming to, so don't make any plans. And in a hour wake me up" I said before drifting off to sleep on his shoulder.

                                    ARI POV

I had just got done getting dressed, we had decided we were gonna go to this hookah and food place tonight and I was excited to finally be getting cute again after the way I been looking at work. Jayda had texted me like 15 minutes ago saying they were close to my apartment. I had finished getting ready before grabbing my phone off the charger. I had seen 5 texts from the gc about parking and 2 messages from Asian.
ASIAN 💙
Wyd?
Why tf you ignoring a nigga all of a sudden? You got it tho Ariana
I was gone respond but I was gone let her sweat a little bit. I was gone get cute tonight and enjoy my self, I was allowing myself to get way to attached to Asian and I felt like I was doing all the same shit from when we was younger over again. And I'll be damned if some shit like that happen again. Jayda texted me and told me she was outside. I grabbed my purse and phone before getting on the elevator and heading down. I was gonna have some fun tonight.
...
We arrived to the dinner and hookah spot and it was nice. And we was all looking good asf.