17

Atlanta Ga, Friday
The shop

TAE POV

" Bitch you is nasty " I gagged at Jayda telling us one of her wild ass sex stories. " don't knock it till you try it Tae I'm telling you, be having me reminiscing all through the day " Jayda said smiling. Now I've done a lot of shit in my day but  the wild rough sex was never my thing.

I like slow nice loving, probably why my ass be in love in like 3 days. " ion know girl ion want no nigga wrapping me up to the ceiling " I said. Jayda rolled her eyes, one thing about me and Jayda we gone talk about that sex life chile.

Looking from the outside you would think Jayda all innocent and shit, BULLSHIT. Jayda ass is a freak and Dess turned my friend up more than she already was. Them same sex relationships be something else foreal. Me and Jayda continued talking about wild shit until our clients walked in.
...
We heard the door opening and Ari walked in looking like she had been up all night. " look who finally decided to come to work today " I said watching Ari sit down at her station. " Tae not today please " Ari said slouching down as one of her clients came in.

I looked at Jayda ad she looked at me, she shrugged her shoulders signaling she didn't know what was up with Ari today. I wasn't really worried cause most likely it was something involving Asian and I just hate to get in the middle of that.

I looked down at my phone to see that Asian had texted me a minute ago
Asian 🤞🏾
Tell yo stupid ass friend to come out here before I come in there.

I sighed before walking over to Ari and showing her the phone. " yo wife said get out there" I said laughing. Ari rolled her eyes mumbling a fuck her. " tell your cousin I said no " I rolled my eyes before texting Asian back. Some how I always end up in the middle of they shit.

Not even a minute later Asian walked in going straight towards Ari. I followed Asian with my eyes, she was finna embarrass my best friend. I looked away trying to Ignore Asian getting on Ari ass. " Asian get out my face " Ari said pushing Asian out her face.

I already knew this was gonna get out of hand so I walked over there grabbing Ari before Asian had the chance to react. " Un uh yall stop it's clients in here " I said trying to reason with them. " tell yo stupid ass cousin to stop! Nobody told her to come in here! " Ari yelled looking like she wanted to cry. Obviously it was more going on than what I thought.

" okay how about I take your client and y'all go talk? " I said trying to reason with the both of them. Ari shook her head before snatching away from me and walking back over to her client. I heard Asian laughing and looked over at her. " mane Ari I'm not finna play with you In front of all these people, just hit me when you done acting crazy man" Asian said before she walked back out the shop.

Everybody was looking at Ari waiting for a reaction but she remained acting like she was unbothered. These two were gonna be the death of me.

I walked over by Ari to see if she wanted to take a break and was she was good. " you good Ari? " I said she nodded with a shrug. I could see she didn't wanna be bothered so I walked over by my client and finished the day of work. It was chill the rest of the day.
...
" where we bouta eat at? " Jayda said jokingly copying that video. We was still at the shop just chilling. Dess was at work so jayda was just gone chill with me and Ari, and Ari still mad at Asian so we all just spending time together. I haven't really spent time with both of my friends in a long time so this was good with me.

" We can go to that one hookah and wing spot" I said remembering reading something about they food on Facebook. Jayda nodded with a thumbs up, I looked at Ari " yeah that sound good I need some good hookah in my life right now " Ari said chuckling.