2

Atlanta Ga, Thursday
Jayda House
                                      JAYDA POV

I had just got done with my makeup and putting on my clothes, I was just waiting for Tae and his cousin Asian now. I walked downstairs looking for a bottle of Henny so we could pre-game in the car otw to the Club.

Walking from the kitchen with the liquor I got a call from Tae telling me him and his cousin we're outside. "  damn hol up Tae shi I'm coming nigga, why you rushing me " I said as I went around my house making sure all doors were locked and checked windows, something I did every time I went out at night since my place got broken into last year.

" okay bitch we waiting " Tae said as I walked out the door and hung up the phone. Sliding into the car I could see Tae cousin Asian and she was cute most def had a glow up since last time I seen her. " Hey y'all " I said as I got in the car. " JAYDAAAAA " Tae big ass yelled making me and Asian look at him like he stupid yelling like that. " boy now why tf would you scream in my fkn year that fkn loud and I'm driving stupid ass " ASAIN said as she looked at Tae before pulling out of my driveway. I see she still has the same  attitude tho. " owe and wassup Jayda, ain't seen you in years folks " Asian said as Tae was typing in Ari address.

" yeah Ik same I ain't seen you since you and Ari had that fight years back " I said as I texted Ari about her. Which she just responded with the " 🙄 " emoji. See cause Ari told me years back that when we was younger they had something going on until she found out Asian was playing her. That's the reason they got in that fight. But ig Tae didn't know cause they never really said nun. I ain't bring it up and neither did Ari.

" Owe yeah that wasn't nun frfr, I wonder how she doing now I ain't seen her in years " Asian said as we was driving to Ari house and I was just wondering how this was finna go since they ain't seen each other in yrs, and she was damn nere my friend first heartbreak.

I was taking shots while Asian and Tae was just talking. " How Ari is now? What she up too? " Asian asked as she continued driving to Ari house. I was wondering did she know Ari was coming cause she wasn't acting like she was finna see her ex.

" she been good yk making money like all of us " I said to Asian as she looked at me in the rear view mirror as Tae phone started ringing making Asian turn the music down. " hello Ari... yes girl we on our way rn.... girl yeah ik... Jayda got some henny to pregame... yeah she right here... " Tae said as he passed me the phone as Asian eyebrows lifted like she was curious as to was Ari coming with us.  I put the phone to my ear so me and Ari could talk.

" hey girl " I said to Ari  as I heard Asian ask Tae something about Ari but I couldn't really hear. " bitch I'm nervous asf not even gone lie " Ari said as Tae heard her and asked what she was nervous about, " hoe wtf u got to be nervous about? We go out all the time, you most likely gone get some dick tonight so loosen up " Tae said as Ari hung up.

Tae looked at me wondering what happened and why she hung up, only if he fkn knew only if he knew...

We pulled up to Ari house and she was coming out the door when I looked at Asian and seen her lick he lips. I had to sit back and see how this play out cause boy is this finna be a sight to mfkn see.

                                        ARI POV

As I was walking outside I could literally feel my hands shaking cause I was so nervous. The whole way while they were over here I was just thinking about or relationship when we were teens. She was my first heart break. And it's the fact mostly everybody didn't even know we dated. I never even thought I would have to see her again.

I couldn't even see in the car but I'm guessing she in the driving side, I'm so fkn nervous and The bad bitch I am I never get nervous but this was different. She was the only girl I ever liked, my first girl experience all that. Crazy man.. crazy. I walked to the car and immediately felt all eyes on me when I opened the door. Well from everybody but Asian..

" Hey bestfriend " Jayda and Tae said to me as I entered the car.

" Hey y'all " I spoke as I set down and got comfortable trynna ignore the tension in the car.

" Hey Ari " Asian said as I got on my phone, causing me to look up at her. I must've been staring for a long time cause Jayda cleared her throat. " Owe hey Asian " I said as I felt Jayda and Tae look at us almost like they were trynna see what either one of us was gonna do next.

" Tf is wrong with you hoes? Y'all lookin all weird and shi, I hope y'all not still mad over that petty ass fight from fkn high school " Tae said as Asian started laughing causing me to look at her wondering why she was laughing cause the fight most def wasn't.

" Nah that wasn't important " Asian said as she looked at me in the rear view mirror. Not gone lie that hurt, her saying it wasn't important when she fkn lead me on and had me falling for her even tho she knew how I felt about my sexuality at the time. I was just looking at her as she was driving hoping we got out this car quick cause of the way I was feeling. I needed liquor in my system ASAP.

We finally arrived at the club and we all took a shot except Asian since she was the driver of Course. We stepped out the car and I observed the outfit tonight and I could not lie her growing up did her good.

I must've been looking to long cause she cleared her throat and said " you look good too " I rolled my eyes and said " just was trynna check my surroundings that all

I must've been looking to long cause she cleared her throat and said " you look good too " I rolled my eyes and said " just was trynna check my surroundings that all. She smirked and walked in the club leaving me looking at Jayda. This was gonna be a long night and it alr been long asf

Hey y'all 🤍 Excuse any spelling errors or anything like that I did not prof read. Love y'all. The club scene finna be crazyyyy lol