15

Atlanta Ga, Friday
Jayda place

        DESS POV

I was up making Jayda some breakfast for her birthday. We have been together for 4 months now and I can truly say I'm so happy with her, like she's my lover and friend in one. I had some Beyoncé playing on the Alexa while I put together her favorite breakfast foods. Her birthday dinner was tonight and I couldn't wait to give her my gift.

" baby? " I heard I turned the stove off and smiled watching Jayda walk down the stairs " Happy Birthday Baby " I said walking over to her and giving her kisses. She raised her arms so I could pick her up, she was the biggest baby in the morning.

" awn baby you did all this for me? You didn't have too " Jayda said looking at the little gifts on the counter and the breakfast I made. " no I did, you so perfect for me  baby " I said kissing her on last time, before giving her the food.

" okay baby you then made all a bitch favorite breakfast foods, convinced you want me to be fat the way you be feeding me" Jayda said recording a video of her gifts and her food. I waved her off and started preparing both of our plates.

Safe to say breakfast was a success.
...

 Liked by ThebaddestJaydaW and 98,890 othersDess

Dess.G happy Birthday baby 🤍 I love you sm, so grateful u came into my life and made me a better person 🤞🏾🤍

ThebaddestJaydaW  I love you more 💙
Taethestylist 😍😍

" wait wait wait Dess damn " Jayda moaned trynna scoot back from Dess. They had been going since breakfast and Jayda body was wore out. Dess latched her arms tighter around Jayda legs to keep her from trying to run. " Dess imma beat yo ass bruh " Jayda said feeling another orgasm coming over her  "ahhhh dess pleaseee " Jayda moaned begging for release. Dess had never did her like this before this was new they had never went this many rounds before so Jayda was really shocked.

Dess on the other hand was enjoying this, she loved learning new things about her girlfriend sexually. Dess chuckled bringing her head up to kiss Jayda. " You taste good " Dess whispered in Jayda ear causing Jayda to blush. " I love you, and appreciate you so much for all the gifts and breakfast " Jayda said grabbing Dess head looking her in her eyes so she would know she was serious.

Jayda was falling for Dess hard and fast. She never thought she would be saying she loved someone not even a year in the relationship. But she loved Dess and was so happy she met her and to experience a love like this. Jayda had never thought it would happen let alone so quick, but Dess was her lover and she loved that.

" whatchu thinking about baby? " dess said seeing that Jayda had spaced out staring at her. " You, Us, I just love you so much it crazy " Jayda said bringing Dess in for another kiss. " I love you more baby, we gotta start getting ready soon tho for your dinner" Dess said pulling Jayda over her. " you right, we got time to take a nap before we gotta get ready" Jayda said feeling sleepiness wash over her as her girlfriend held on to her. It was safe to say they were both Inlove and that wasn't changing