16

If you didn't read the part before this please do and vote on it. 🤍 so I can get these updates out. Until then imma just give y'all this little chapter lol

Atlanta Ga, Monday
Jayda place

DESS POV

" Jayda! " I yelled grabbing the grocery bags from the front of the house. She had me running around all day for her place. I went grocery shopping for her, looked at some new furniture for her, and I did it all by myself. I don't even care about my own place like I do hers.

I mean I am here most of the time anyways. " What? " Jayda said standing at the top of the stairs looking at me bing in the bags. " I went and bought them so you have to put them away" I said sitting down at the counter. I heard her mubble something before she started putting the groceries away.  I rolled my eyes at her and looked down at my phone going on tiktok.

I was not worried about Jayda right now, she been acting like this since I woke up and it's damn nere only one reason why. " You must be on your period or something cause yo attitude is uncalled for " I said looking at her throw shit in the fridge

" ion have no attitude just not in the mood right now Destiny " Jayda said. I nodded my head and chuckled " alright I ain't asking again for you to get whatever off yo chest, and I'm not gone guess either, you might aswell just let me know wassup so we can solve the issue " I said walking around the counter to stand in front of her.

Jayda had a real bad problem of holding shit in, I told her multiple times she ain't gotta sugar code shit with me and just tell me how it is. I know my girlfriend so for her to just be doing all this it gotta be a reason for these actions straight up.

" it's just a lot going on, the shop been picking up on business and I have to find a new braider cause the old one is moving to Chicago, just stressed " Jayda sighed. I moved closer and grabbed her body into mine. " okay so next time just say that instead of walking around here like the grinch " I said making her chuckle

" I Know and I'm sorry I know I was being a brat to you, and Thankyou for everything for real Dess I appreciate it " Jayda said grabbing my face for a kiss. I pulled her in and tongued her down. " I love you " she mumbled. I smirked and bagged up looking at her, " you know what you could do if you really love me? " I whispered grabbing her bottom.

She blushed and nodded grabbing my hand leading me up the stairs. At least I don't have to run no more errands for awhile.

TAE POV

" yeah he can keep calling cause I'm so serious done with his cheating ass " I said to Ari. Me and Ari was opening up the shop today cause our clients were the first ones coming. Jonathan ass was steady calling and texting trying to get my attention or apologize. I was so tired of hearing the same thing and looking like a dummy so when I say I'm done I'm really done. " ion blame you, cheating is one thing, but in yo house? In your bedroom! Hell nah he had to go" Ari said sanitizing her station.

" girl I know, that's shit was foul asf. I let that man use my car when he needed too and gave his ass somewhere to stay! Fuck his ass on to the next " I said and Ari nodded in agreement before saying period. We heard the doorbell to the shop ring and it was no other than Jonathan stalking ass. I rolled my eyes and just decided to ignore him in hopes that he would walk away and leave me alone.

BUT NOPE! he started banging on the door like an idiot. Ari was finna walk to the door and set his ass straight but I pulled her back and told her I would handle it. " lemme just go hear what he got to say, imma be right back " I said to Ari before going over to my backpack and grabbing my mace cause ion even got time to fight with him today.

I walked out the door and to the front of the shop. " what do you want Jonathan? And why tf are you showing up to my place of work? " I said arms crossed waiting on a reply. He was just looking at me puppy dogged eyed, I was growing irritated. I shrugged my shoulders and went to walk back into the shop because he wasn't saying anything. He pulled me back from the door receiving a push from me.

" Don't fkn touch me! I'm not playing these childish ass games with you! Now say what the fuck you  came up here for so I can get back to work. " I yelled feeling myself grow agitated cause he was pissing me off and fast.

" Tae you know I'm sorry, I never meant to cheat on you! Ion even give a fuck about that girl, I was just high and doing shit! You know I love you! " Jonathan said looking like he was finna tear up. I rolled my eyes, I can tell when his ass lying and he's most definitely lying in my face right now.

" you know you really are so fkn full of shit it's ridiculous! Not only do you cheat on me, I'm my own house, in my own bedroom! But you got the nerve to give me that weak ass apology and try to show up to my job causing a scene! Fuck you Jonathan we over! " I yelled at him hoping he would finally get it through his thick ass head.

It was like me telling him we were over triggered him cause he just started calling me all type of nasty names and saying how he never loved me and all that bull shit. Ari must've heard him cause she came out the store threatening to call Asian and his ass left right away. Bitch ass nigga.

I couldn't lie and say my feeling weren't hurt because they were. This was somebody that I thought loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. This shit hurt  like fuck. And the fact that I had never went threw a break up before was not helping.

I just needed a good night at the club to ease my thoughts and my friends by my side. I walked back in the shop with Ari right behind me asking was I okay. " I'm good Ari just glad that's over with for real now. "

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ik I been gone I just really can't believe I deleted 3 of the best chapters of the book dang nere 💔 but it's okay imma give y'all more. Just been tied up with school work but I got y'all with the next few updates 🤞🏾

JAYDA?
Dess?
Tae?
ARI?

So Tae and Jonathan done for.. Tae single finna turn up. Jayda and her lil attitude chile 😂😂 make sure y'all vote and comment 🤍