7

Atlanta Ga, Friday
Jayda house

                                   JAYDA POV

Me and Destiny were both getting ready to go to the hookah lounge tonight with my friends. She had came over here after we spent mostly the whole afternoon with each other. Destiny was cool company we related on a lot of things and I liked her vibe a lot.

I had just finished my hair and put my outfit on, Dess was already dressed and stuff she was just waiting on me. I'm finna call Ari and Tae and see where they at, I picked up my phone and FaceTimed them. Tae answers right away " Tae how far you is from the hookah lounge? Cause I'm finna leave out right now " I said as tae looked as if he was in the car already.

" umm the gps say we 20 minutes away, Ari had texted me and told me she was still waiting on Asian so they probably make it there after us" Tae said as I nodded

" okay me and dess finna leave out right now I'm about 25 minutes from there so we should make it there right after you, see you soon" I said as me and Tae hung up. Hopefully Ari and Asian get there in the next hour so they can get free parking. " Dess you ready to go ? " I said as I walked down my hallway into the kitchen. " yeah you wanna drive or me" dess said as I pointed to myself. We walked to the garage and got in the car and I headed to the hookah lounge.

When we got there me and Dess agreed on taking each other's pictures and everything so we got out took some pictures and met up with Tae and Jonathan. " Bitch y'all look cute asf, period " Tae said as me and Dess walked up to them. Me and Dess said thankyou as we walked inside. I had asked for a table for 6 and two hookahs cause Ari like to be stingy with it.

We had sat down and got the flavors we wanted and I ordered us some shots and stuff we was finna get lit! Couldn't wait till Ari got here we gotta turn up together tonight for the one time.
....

ARI HOUSE

                                    ARI POV

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Asian to come get me. I had took some cute pictures and stuff in the meantime cause ya girl was looking cute asf tonight Period. My phone dinged and it was Asian saying she was outside.

I had locked up my house and set my alarm and stuff before grabbing my purse and phone and heading outside to the car. Asian opened the door from the inside, and soon as I sat down all I smelt was weed. I knew she had to have been high from the way she was talking on the phone earlier.

" You look beautiful tonight " Asian said as she scanned my body before pulling off. See one thing I hate about Asian when she high is that she drive like a fkn bat out of hell. " thankyou you look cute too " I said as she looked over at me. I was just scrolling threw Instagram on our way to the hookah lounge

 Liked by Asiantherealest and 5,456 others Taethestylist: I'm the Happiest I've ever been 💙

Taethestylist: I'm the Happiest I've ever been 💙

ThebaddestJaydaW this white on you 🔥🔥