18

Atlanta Ga, Saturday.                       1 week later
The mall

                              JAYDA POV
" She still haven't said nothing about it? " Dess asked Ari as me, her and Ari walked around the mall looking for something to wear tonight.

I looked over at Ari seeing her shake her head no " nope, she supposedly didn't even know the girl posted her " Ari said as we walked into this boutique in the mall.

We had decided to come shopping to get some clothes and mainly something to wear tonight to the club. We decided we were gonna go out tonight to get our minds off of whatever's been going on in our life and just have fun.

Even tho it only been a week since Ari and Asian talked I could see it was affecting her so this was all a better reason to distract her from what was going on in her relationship.

Tae said the Chris boy was coming out tonight too, I just couldn't wait to shake MY ASS! And get drunkkkk. This was gone be a big party I'm guessing cause I seen flyers about it all week so we had to be fly.

Dess had walked over to me and grabbed my hand leading me to pink and VS ( Victoria secret ) We walked over to the panties and grabbed sum before Dess winked at me since we were by the lingerie.

I always wanted to do the whole romantic lingerie shit but we had never got to it cause Dess don't ever let me put shit on. She walked over to this cute one piece that had the nipple part open.

" what you getting all these lingerie sets for? " I said looking at her grab like 3 more. She looked back at me before winking. I rolled my eyes as she continued looking. I walked over to the leggings and searched through them for my size.

I felt a presence behind me making me jump before I smelled Dess scent. " damn you just jumped hard as hell " Dess said chuckling grabbing my waist.

I felt her reach down towards my ear before whispering something to me " I can't wait till we get home, u look so sexy right now" she said kissing my neck before grabbing the stuff out my hands and walking towards the counter.

I stood stuck for a second before I followed her to the counter. She paid and we went to find Ari.
Ari was spotted us and started walking our way. She had a couple bags in her hands from different stores so that's how I knew we were in that one store for to long.

We started walking to the food court when a guy that walked up to ari. Immediately she backed up, the man looked like he was on a damn mission or something. I looked at dess to see her on her phone scrolling through Ig.

Ari twisted her face up before starting to speak " why the fuck you run- " ari said before getting cut off by the man. " I'm sorry for running up to you like that but I was trynna see if I could get your Instagram? " the man said holding out his phone that was on Instagram, causing me and Dess heads to shoot up and look at him crazy.

I chuckled to myself cause she finna hurt this man feelings. But nope to my surprise she didn't, she grabbed his phone and put her ig handle in his phone.

To say I was shocked was a understatement! The man smiled grabbing his phone before returning back to his table. I looked at Ari and she shrugged, " I mean he ain't ugly, might as well " Ari said.

I shook my head " Asian gone beat yo ass " I said with a chuckle before she mumbled a fuck her. I knew she was only doing this to feel like she was getting back at Asian for some reason.
...
" this bitch just make me so fucking Angry!!! " Ari said as we pulled up to Tae house. I had dropped dess off to work and me and Ari were just gonna go see what Tae was doing since we had a long while till we had to start getting ready.