6

Atlanta Ga, Friday

                           TAYLEN ( TAE ) POV

" Jonathan is you gone take me to the shop today or what? I said to Jonathan. See Jonathan is this boy I been messing around with for awhile I would say about 1 year and some months now. But we don't got like a title or nothing cause he think ion fuck with him foreal. Like I'm not finna be messing with no nigga and talking to my friends about him if ion give af about chu tf. But his ass crazy so I just go with the flow. But he betta scoop me before somebody else do PERIOD.

" Man Tae stop asking me that, you still laying in the bed get tf up and get dressed first " Jonathan said as he walked in the bathroom. I got up so I could start getting ready cause I had to be at the shop early today to do Asian hair. This girl get on my fuckin nerves! Like if she don't ask one of them hoes to do the shit!

Me and Asian talked about the whole her and Ari thing and I guess I can say that I'm passed it. I walked in the closet and got my stuff out that I was gonna put on and went and did my hygiene and stuff cause lord knows I can't stand a funky ass nigga! " Jonathan hurry tf up I'm not trynna hear Asian mouth today ! " I said as he walked out of the bathroom mugging me, " yo ass gone stop screaming at me all the damn time Tae cause you know Ion like that shit " Jonathan said as he came behind me. " what you doing, I gotta go " I laughed as he shrugged, " Asian ain't gone mind, didn't you tell me she always late, 15 minutes never hurt nobody " he said as he put his phone down. I texted Asian saying imma be a lil late.

I turned back to Jonathan seeing him looking at me with low eyes, probably went in the bathroom to pop a perk his high ass. " common I only got 15 minutes so hurry tf up " I said as he grabbed me and pulled me down by him on the bed. I love me some Jonathan even tho Ik he ain't shit but I just can't help it. It's a feeling I can't explain when I'm with him.
....
" Hey hoes " I said as I entered the shop, it was only Jayda and the nail artist here tho, and about 5 clients. " where tf Ari at? Ain't she on the clock " I said as I went to my booth sitting down cause I knew Asian wasn't gone be here for probably another 20 minutes. " yeah she is, she said she was coming later cause she was held up, whatever tf that mean" Jayda said as I seen her doing one of her regulars hair. One thing about Jayda, she real cool until you do some fake shi. After about 15 minutes had passed Ari and Asian walked into the shop looking all smiley and shi. " look what we got here, so this the reason y'all both late " I said as Asian rolled her eyes and Ari laughed " Tae mind yo business" Asian said as she sat down in her chair.

I started doing Asian hair she wanted a cute middle part 30 inch so that's what I was doing today. While I was doing her hair, these 2 girls walked in, I seen Asian roll her eyes and look at Ari before she huffed and continued scrolling on her phone. The girls looked at Asian before one of them whispered to the girl sitting in Ari chair causing her to laugh. Me and Ari caught eye contact. I knew something was gone pop off cause ain't shit happened at the shop in awhile.

Let's see ig.

ARI POV

I was just minding my business until my clients finally showed up, I was doing this girl and I'm guessing her sister or best friend makeup they wanted nothing but a simple beat so I was gonna provide that. One of the girls came over here and whispered to the other girl and Ik for a FACT I heard Asian name come up in there somewhere. As if Tae knew me and him caught eye contact. I wasn't gone do or say nun cause I'm not sure and at this moment me and Asian just chilling nun more nothing less. I started on the girl makeup before I heard one of the girls say something to Asian.

Me and Asian been doing good she been trynna build my trust for her back up. She took me to breakfast this morning which was so nice. We caught up more on what we was doing over the years and just having a good time. It was fun, I can't lie I can already see myself getting attached again and I do not want that. Cause everybody know when I'm attached I'm crazy and we don't need that right now.

I seen Asian get up, Tae was done with her hair and that shit looked good asf. One thing about my best friend he can do tf outta some hair Chile. He can do it ALL! Asian and Tae was still talking. About 1 hour later I had finished both girls makeup and they was paying me now. Jayda had left cause her and her lil boo went to lunch so it was just me and Tae. Asian and Tae were still talking when one of the girls makeup I did walked up to Asian. I'm assuming they said something fucked up cause her face turned into a mug instantly. " Why tf is you over here? Leave me tf alone Crystal before I deadass embarrass you in this shop " Asian said to the girl as she looked like she wanted to cry. Asian looked at me before I looked away and cleaned up my station.

I was not getting involved especially if me and Asian weren't that cool yet. The girl soon walked out of the shop with her friend following. " Ari you wanna go to the hookah lounge tonight? " Tae said as Asian was sitting in his chair with her head in her hands. " I mean we can, around what time? " I said as Tae shrugged " idk I wanted Asian to come but she act like she so damn sleepy " Tae said as Asian rose up and mugged him.

Asian looked at me before biting her lip, " come here Ari " Asian said, as always I went cause why tf nottt. I walked over to her she pulled me closer " you smell good, like roses or sum shi " Asian said as I blushed. People telling me I smell good is one of the top compliments you can give me. " you look good too just smell like weed, yo hair cute too " I said to Asian. Her hair was cute Tae did his shi on her hair

" okay cause why y'all acting like I'm not right here doing all that shi for wha " Tae said as he fake gagged " Nigga why tf you in our business? " Asian said as she wrapped her hands around my waist. It wasn't really nothing new so I didn't react. Even when we were younger Asian was always touchy and I liked it so. " okay but is y'all coming to the hookah lounge or not? Cause Jayda and her boo coming and im trynna bring my lil friend too" Tae said as I looked at Asian to see what she was gone say, " yeah ig I could come but I gotta make some moves first so imma meet y'all there " Asian said as she stood up grabbing her phone and stuff. " Ari you want me to come pick you up? " Asian said as I nodded and gave her a hug. She said bye to Tae and left.

" soooo you and Asian? Y'all back talking again or wha? " Tae said as I opened my phone. Tae so damn nosey it makes no sense what so ever. " no Tae we just chilling rn. " I said as Tae shook his head. " girl chilling my ass I seen the way y'all was hugged up, my cousin can't keep her hands off of you and you can't help but to let her, if I didn't know no better I would think y'all was married the way Asian be saying yo name and looking at you. " Tae said as I blushed. Asian was just my baby like Ik we just rekindled and stuff but it's like we was never apart. I mean she was my first everything.

I do got mad love for her I won't lie. That never really changed.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hey y'all 🤍 here go this update for me reaching 500 readssss periodddd. Make sure y'all VOTE 🗳 AND COMMENT! I wanna hear y'all feed back. Love yall I DID NOT PROOF READ! So excuse all spelling errors and typos. 😗