8

Atlanta Ga, Friday
Gas station

ASIAN POV

I had just got off the phone with Tae cause he wanted me to swing by the shop so he could do my hair for me. I had just got done making a couple plays so I told em I would be there in like 15 minutes cause I did need my shit done badly. Me and Ari ain't talked since I left her house and it been 2 weeks since then.

I walked into the gas station getting some backwoods and something to drink. " wassup nigga lemme get two backwoods " I said to the cashier at the front. This girl walked in and she was bad asf she seen me looking at her and winked. Well shi don't mind if I do ig. I got my shi from the front and was finna walk out until the girl stopped me. " Hey you Asian right " how tf she know me? Wtf. I looked around cause for all I know this hoe can be set up asf

" maybe or maybe not, why you wanna know? " I said as I squinted my eyes at her. " nothing I just be seeing you on ig and thought you was cute that's all " she said as she laughed. " owe well in that case yeah, you bad asf too. But I gotta go so hit me up on the gram or sum" I said as she nodded and walked to the counter. I walked away getting in my car.
...
I pulled up to the shop it didn't look like it was a lot of people in there today so that's good, I ain't feel like hearing all that Loud ass talking today. I rolled up and smoked for a few before I got out walking to the door. Jayda came and opened the door for me. " wassup Jayda " I said as I walked in. " wassup Asian girl, where you been I ain't seen you at the shop in awhile " Jayda said as I shrugged.

" nun keeping my head down working and shi " I said as Tae came from the back. " long time no see hoe, you ready to get this wig installed right " Tae said as he was finna start braiding my hair. " yeah and you better make my shi flat " I said as Tae rolled his eyes.

I looked around the shop I ain't see Ari nowhere, I was gone ask where she was but ion need nobody thinking I'm checking for her or nun. About 30 minutes later Tae was done with my braids and he started installing my wig. I been texting the girl from earlier on ig and she coo I guess just nosey asf.

Tae had stepped outside to talk to Jonathan so I was just sitting here bored scrolling on my phone and shi. I heard Ari voice so I looked up and she was coming in with some nigga. She looked around the shop till her eyes landed on mine. I rolled my eyes and sat back cause who tf this nigga that she just bring in the shop? She slow asf or sum fr. I dead ass was just finna walk out of here with my shit not done cause my whole mood was blowed.

She had sat the nigga down and started doing his hair in some braids. I'm finna call Tae cause what tf is taking this nigga so fkn long! " nigga is you ever coming back to finish my hair? I'm finna walk out this bitch with it like this in a minute " I said as he mugged me. " who tf pissed in your cereal hoe? You was just okay with me taking a couple minutes away. " Tae said as he looked confused. " mane just hurry up Tae damn " I said as I hung up. I looked over at Ari and her and the nigga was laughing and shi.

I texted the girl I was talking to earlier and gave her my number and told her to FaceTime me. Yeah bitch two can play the petty game.

                                     ARI POV

I was doing my friend Shane some braids cause he wanted to try something new. I was surprised when I seen Asian in the shop cause she haven't talked to me in like 2 weeks since she left my house with her mad ass. I seen her keep looking over here and mugging me. Idk why she mad I'm not gone speak to her when she haven't said anything to me.