20

Atlanta Ga, Wednesday
Grocery store

DESS POV

" you sure we need all them eggs? " I asked Jayda watching as she grabbed 3 cartons of eggs.  " yes I want my groceries to last me awhile don't wanna grocery shop every week" Jayda explained pilling more stuff into the cart.

" okay you get all these groceries and I'm finna go buy so more paper towels and tissue " I said walking away after Jayda waved me off. That girl will by all the food if she can! And never even cook it.

Be wanting to try Tiktok recipes just for her not to like it. That's my baby tho.

I grabbed the tissue and paper towels before wondering to the home stuff in the store. I love buying stuff for the house. It was this cute white sequin pillow but it was all the way at the top.

See I wasn't short but I still wasn't the tallest person either. I stood on the bottom shelf and tried to reach the pillow. " Do you need help? " I sighed in relief that somebody had finally came to help. I stepped down and turned around wishing I didn't.

I stood still shocked that I was facing none other than my ex girlfriend. She smirked after seeing it was me. " We'll if it isn't D, I thought I would never see you again" she said smiling walking up to me.

Once she seen I wasn't saying anything she grabbed my arm. I stepped back giving myself space. " I thought I would never see you again either, Wow I'm just shocked " I said as we looked each other over.

She still looked the same but you can tell she grew into her shape more and filled her self out.

Mariah

Mariah.xo : love me don't hate me 💗

" I know I finished school earlier so I came back to the city and got a job out here " Mariah said smiling. I nodded still in shock, " so what's been going on with you D? " she said getting on top of the shelfs and grabbing the pillow. I thanked her before filling her in.

" Just living making money.." I stopped thinking about if I should add Jayda or not. Best to say it now before she thinks this can be something it can't. " with my girl- I was Cut off my no other than Jayda calling my name before appearing in the aisle.

She stopped looking between me and Mariah, it was then that I realized we were closer than we should've been. I stepped away before looking between the two of them.

" You didn't see me calling your phone? I been looking for you like 10 minutes " Jayda said still eyeing me and Mariah. I widen my eyes before grabbing my phone out my pocket and checking it, indeed she had called me 7 times.