4

Atlanta Ga, Wednesday
The Mall

JAYDA POV

Me and Ari were just walking around the mall shopping for clothes and shoes and other stuff until we had to go back to work for the rest of our clients for today. We was talking, she was telling me about how she felt since she last saw Asian and I was just listening and trynna give whatever advise I could give to her.

We walked into Footlocker looking for Tae these shoes he was trynna see if we could pick up for him but I couldn't find them mfkas no where so I called an employee over to help me. " umm excuse me do y'all have these in stores " I said as this cute brown skin walked over to me looking cute asf

 " umm excuse me do y'all have these in stores " I said as this cute brown skin walked over to me looking cute asf

And I normally never take liking to girls but she was just to fine. " let me go check in the back and see, and I'll be right back out " she said as she walked away. Ari had came over to me and said she was gonna go look in champs downstairs so we was split up as of now. I had texted her I was talking to an employee and she said same as I was putting my phone back up I seen her walking towards me " umm I'm sorry we don't have them in stock as of right now but we will have them in about two weeks or if you don't wanna wait I can always get you signed up on the phone so you can order them online" . She said as I was just staring at her lips as she spoke. I think she caught me staring cause she was looking awkward. " ok can you sign me up for the online order please " . She looked at me before saying " right this way beautiful ". I just know I was blushing mad hard. We had walked to the counter and she had got me set up any everything.

As I was walking out the store she asked me for my number which I gave to her cause why tf not a bitch tired of not getting no action. I seen Ari smirking at me as we caught up with each other I just knew she was finna get on my nerve! " ouuu bitch I seen you, finna get that mfka back in action huh hoe" Ari whispered as we walked back to my car. " bitch stfu it's not even nun like that fr " I said as I entered the car and popped the locks for Ari. " girl that's what yo ass think but them females will drive to ass crazy fr " Ari said as we made our way back to the shop listening to music and talking about planning a trip soon.

Atlanta Ga, Wednesday
Jayda Shop

ARI POV

As me and Jayda was walking to the shop I could see Tae doing somebody hair but I didn't think to much of it since he always was doing hair past his schedule so I wasn't really trippin about it. It was when I walked in the shop and seen ASIAN getting her hair done did I want to leave cause this would be our second time seeing each other since the club and I had never even called her number even tho I remembered the next day.

Hopefully she don't say nothing to me and I won't say nothing to her. But knowing Asian she likes to get under people skin and be petty so I could only think of how this was finna go. I walked to my booth and got all my stuff I needed for my next two clients. She had just got finished with her hair and Tae was taking pictures of it and damnnn was she looking good asf.