14

Atlanta Ga, Saturday
Ari Apartment

ARI POV

" No why do you have to leaveeee " I said as I laid on top of Asian not allowing her to get up. She was trynna leave to go to the studio but I just wanted to be under her all day, she had just came to my house last night. " Ari common man I gotta go, imma be back tonight " Asian said as she tried to get me off of her.

" No, you just got here" I said pouting hugging her waist. I just wanna be inside her skin, why can't she just stay hereeee! I looked up pouting as Asian phone started ringing, she lifted me up a lil before grabbing it and answering it. " Wassup nigga yo ass keep calling I'm coming" Asian said as she looked at me. I leaned up to get off her but she held me down. She so fuckin irritating like why she can't just stay them niggas always at the fuckin studio.

" Umm hmm, yeah imma slide threw in like a hour. Im bringing my shorty tho so don't have it wild in there " Asian said as she looked at me before hanging up. " You such a brat dude, do you wanna come with me? Or you gone wait till I come back to do something? " Asian said as I nodded my head telling her I wanted to come.

" ight then get up so we can go, im trynna be there in the next hour in a half " Asian said as I Mumbled an okay before going in the bathroom to start getting ready
...
Me and Asian had just pulled up to the studio and she was looking so good. I didn't even wanna leave the house yet, I was ready to risk it all fr. She had me braid her hair the other day so the braids most deff made her look like daddy fr. " Asian when we get out can you take my pics? And I'll take yours. " I said as Asian put her blunt in my purse then nodded getting out the car.

We took some pictures and I was looking like I was finna go on a spy mission or sum but this what Asian wanted me to wear so I ain't trip on it.

                                       SWIPE

SWIPE

Liked by KennyG and 75,267 others
Ariana.C I'm gone always ride 🤞🏾
Asiantherealest 💙

C I'm gone always ride 🤞🏾Asiantherealest 💙