9

Atlanta Ga, 1 Month later Saturday
Asian Condo

ASIAN POV

Me and Ari had plans today to go to this new club in the city, Jayda and her boo was gone come threw too. Tae and Jonathan not coming so it's just gone be us 4 I guess. Ari was supposed to be pulling up any minute now to get dressed at my crib but that girl move slow asf. It was like 7 now and I wanted to leave out by 9 or 10. Crystal ass was blowing my shit tf up trynna see me but I wasn't fkn with her nomo she be on some weird shi everytime, shi I'm trynna get Ari and ain't shit fkn that up.

I heard knocking on my door so I went and opened it. Me thinking it was just Ari I didn't look threw the peephole. Worst fkn mistake this bitch Crystal walked in the door. " Crystal what tf is you doing here? " I said as I looked at her. " I miss you Asian and you just acting like I don't exist nomore, did I do something? " Jesus I'm so tired of this girl and this shit she pull every 3 weeks. " no you ain't do nothing we just ain't supposed to be together and you gotta respect that, but aye look can we have this conversation later? You gotta go right now " I said as she rolled her eyes at me. I tried to get her closer to the door. " no, so you just move on that quick huh? You so fucked up bro! I did nothing to you but love you and you move me aside all for a Hoe that do MAKEUP! " Crystal said as she was finna start crying. I just wish she leave she finna get emotional and start doing extra shi like always.

" Mane Crystal I ain't trynna hear this shi rn, I need you to go! And bring me my damn chain back next time we do speak " I said as she started crying, I rolled my eyes cause why tf can't she just go and accept that we ain't fkn around nomo. " Okay you doing this now but when you want some pussy you gone be calling my line again like always! You fkn hoe! " Crystal said, I shook my head here her ass go. Ion gaf what she talking about I need her gone before Ari ass pull up cause this ain't gone look good at all man.

She walked towards me and started trynna hug on me and shi. " common Asian one time ain't gone hurt nobody " Crystal said as she put my hand in her panties and kissed me. Jesus please help me rn I cannot do this right now. I pulled my hand out her panties and moved away so she couldn't kiss me no more. " mane Crystal why yo ass doing all this for? " see Crystal was a good girl real sweet and shi but her ass crazy as hell and soon as I figured that out I had to hit it. I ain't even trynna be mean to her rn but she ain't giving me no choice.

" Bro Crystal get tf out, we'll talk tomorrow but rn you gotta go. " I said as I opened the door To Ari standing there with her stuff. Fuck my life bro. She was finna walk in till she seen Crystal. She looked at me then her and I shook my head. " So this why you wasn't answering the phone? I'm standing in the lobby like a damn stupid ass cause you ain't buzz me up" Ari said as she scoffed. " Mane Ari I know what it look like but it ain't that, she was just finna leave " I said as I looked at Crystal. I don't even know why she was still fucking standing here.

At this point I was finna push her ass out. " Crystal get tf out mane damn! Why tf is you still standing there? " I said as she started that crying shit again this girl is fucking stupid and delusional as hell. " so you just gone put me out after we just had sex Asian? " Crystal said as I looked at her like she was crazy. Ari looked at me and shook her head before she started walking away. I see I'm have to do this shit the hard way. I took my gun from my waist band and pointed it at this hoe. " I ain't saying it again bruh get the fuck out or imma shoot yo ass " I said as Crystal rolled her eyes and left out the door. Finally damn.

Now I had to go looking for Ari ass cause she wanna walk out and shi. I went and grabbed my phone and tried calling her. " mane Ariana pick up the damn phone " I said as it went to voicemail. She ain't got no car so she gotta be waiting for a Uber or sum so I got enough time. I took the elevator down and seen her sitting in the chairs in the lobby on her phone. " so you can be on yo phone but can't answer when somebody calling you? " I said as I sat down by her.