3

Atlanta Ga
Lux night club, Thursday
OMNISCIENT

Atlanta GaLux night club, Thursday OMNISCIENT

Liked by: asiantherealest. And 1,233 others
TaetheStylist: And imma win everytime cause that's just what I'm good at 💯

Asiantherealest Cuzzo put that shi on #GANG
ThebaddestJaydaW bestie you killin em 😍

Liked by: Taethestylist, Asiantherealest and 5,345 othersThebaddestJaydaW: the baddest bitch in the room fasho 😍🤍Ariana

ThebaddestJaydaW: the baddest bitch in the room fasho 😍🤍
Ariana.C Iktr Bestfrienddddd 😝😝

Liked by: Asiantherealest and 5,745 othersAriana

Ariana.C : I'm my own competition no need to compete with anybody
Asiantherealest 😋😋😍😍
ThebaddestJaydaW. BESTIEE 😍😍

Ari and Jayda walked into the club while Tae and Asian  were already dancing in the section. Jayda was on her phone when she seen Asian comment on Ari page when she called Ari to look at her phone. " Bitch she wanna eat yo shi bitchhhh " Jayda said as Ari rolled her eyes at the comment. " she couldn't get another taste if she wanted to, that's over with hoe " Ari said as the were walking to the bar together, " I bet you let her tho " jayda said smiling while Ari started blushing like crazy.

" bitch stfu, them was years ago, I bet she only got better" Ari said as she started clinching her legs thinking bout her old memories with Asian.

                      MICHELL ( Asian ) Wilson

I was watching Ari across the room as she was drinking with Tae and Jayda. I never knew what I was gone do when I seen her again but now I know more than ever I gotta get her on my team again. She done got bigger in all the right places and I need her all to myself. I never meant to hurt Ari on purpose I was just young and wanted my cake and to eat it to.

I snapped out of my head when I seen some dude making his way towards Ari, I just set back and watched cause she wasn't mine YET. But that still didn't stop me from feeling a certain way about it.

Nahh nvm.. fuck that, I wanna see what tf he want with my bitch. Cause im back now you feel me? That's all me.

I walked over there and put my hand around Ari as Jayda and Tae look at me like they were trynna see what I was doing. I wasn't gone say nun doe.. nvm I am..

" you can keep talking playa, just act like im not right here" I said as now the dude, Ari and Jayda and Tae was looking at me like I was crazy. Maybe I am just a lil bit idk. Ari looked at me then at at the dude before saying " I'm sorry but I'm not interested " the dude looked at me before saying back " owe cause you a coochie licker huh? " I laughed like a crazy laugh before looking at him and saying " I advise you to move around before you getting rejected turn into something worse I said as I pointed to my boot.

He mumbled something but still walked away. I chuckled and looked at Tae, he was shaking his head at me. " what you shaking yo head for nigga? " I said as he looked like he wanted to say something but refrained from it. Ari was still looking at me, I faced her " Why you staring Ari ? " she rolled her eyes at me and asked Jayda to go to the bathroom with her. I watched her ass as she walked away and man when I say her shi got fatter than when we was in highschool.

Imma talk to her one of these days cause this not speaking thing hurtin my lil feelings. Thought we was gone be talkin and choppin it up, ion think she feelin the kid nomo tho. We'll see.

ARIANA ( ARI )

Me and Jayda walked into the bathroom and I just wanted to fkn cry right then and there. " I can't believe she just did that mane, she break my heart, barely says 3 words to me the whole night, but when she see's somebody talkin to me she wanna scare them off! It's not fair Jayda! Not fair at all. " I said as I talked to Jayda as she stared at me not having the right words to say for my situation.

" Maybe y'all should talk. Obviously she still feeling you after all these years if she don't want nobody fkn with you " I looked at her as she was talking to me.. As much as I still have love for Asian I don't trust her nomo. Idc how many years ago that was that shit still hurts. My first everything.

I nodded at Jayda just wanting the conversation to be over cause at the end of the day this night should be a celebration. " okay we'll just worry about it tmmrw, I wanna enjoy tonight, our success! " Jayda came and hugged me and agreed as we walked out the bathroom to where Tae and Asian were. Tae was playing crazy eyes with this man across from our section while Asian was in her phone not paying any attention.

We continued enjoying our selves at Lux until like 3 in the morning, me and Asian kept our distance. Even though I could feel her taking glances at me every now and then. Now I was drunk asf and horny asf, bad combo especially when you don't have nobody to help! We all were walking to the car Tae and Jayda were helping each other to the car as Asian had me tight by the waist making sure I didn't fall. I knew if Jayda remembered this in the morning I wouldn't hear the end of it! I'll probably forget this whole night in the morning ( Hopefully ).

Asian unlocked the door to her range and Tae and Jayda stumbled in as Asian stopped me at the door of the car whispering in my ear " I put my number in your purse, if you remember when ever you wake up call me so we can catch up " I just nodded my head barley understanding what she was saying. Last thing I remember is Asian pulling off as me, Jayda and Tae went into Jaydas apartment.

I just know this finna be a crazy ass ride. Jesus help me
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey y'all I did not proof read! I was trynna get this chapter out for y'all in a good amount of time. So sorry for the spelling errors. Imma be editing all my chapters and work tmmrw.💜💜 Vote 🗳