13

Atlanta Ga, Friday
Jayda shop

                                   JAYDA POV

Me and Dess was on the phone talking about what I wanted to do for my birthday this year. I didn't wanna do anything to over the top since I'm only turning 22 but I wanted to do something nice. I didn't have a lot of friends besides the people I be around at the shop the regular people. I think imma do a cute little dinner.

Dess birthday was like a month after mine and she was turning 24 and I'm turning 22 so no big birthdays until Ari birthday cause she's turning her Jordan number 23. Dess wanted to go to the movies tonight so I was trynna hurry up and finish my last client so I could go home and get dressed. She said she would come get me so I didn't have to worry about driving all the way to her house. " Jayda what chu over there thinking about? You quiet asf " Tae said as Ari nodded in agreement " right yo ass normally be one of the ones most invested in Tae and Jonathan problems " Ari said as Tae stuck his middle finger up at her. I laughed " just thinking bout my b-day and me and Dess Date tonight " I said smiling

" Our bitch Inlove Ari " Tae said as Ari whistled twerking. " I am and I'll say that shi I ain't ashamed" I said as Ari okayed to me. " now bitch enough of that what is you doing for yo birthday? " Ari said as I shrugged " probably a dinner and we can go to the club or something after, it's not a big birthday so I ain't trynna do to much. " I said as Ari nodded her head.

" yeah bitch that's a good idea we gotta get fucked tf up for yo birthday like I'm talking bout can't even walk out the club " Ari said as she showed how we would look. The shop laughed, I can't stand her stupid ass, she so slow. " bruh remember that one time for Tae birthday when them security guards carried us out the club cause we was finna fight them girls " I said as Ari nodded " we was finna get our ass beat girl, it was like 6 of them and two of us, Tae was hunching with Jonathan somewhere while we was finna get beat up" Ari said as I busted out laughing. That shit will forever be funny me and Ari was talking mad shi.
...
It was now around five o'clock and I was done with all my clients I said my good to everybody in the shop and headed to my apartment to start getting ready for me and Dess date.

I got to my apartment took a shower and did all my hygiene over, before finding me this cute dress and touching up my hair. Bout time I was done with everything it was 7 something and Dess had told me to be ready buy like 7:30. I was just distracting myself with social media until Dess texted me she was outside.

I locked up my house and and walked outside. Dess opened the door from inside, I slid in and she turned to give me a kiss. I grabbed her face and gave her a kiss before backing up and examining her outfit. We had dressed alike and didn't even know. If that's not a sign from the man above that this is my soulmate then idk what is.

Liked by Ariana

Liked by Ariana.C and 54,654 others
ThebaddestJaydaW DATE NIGHT 💘
Ariana.C Bestie looking good tonight okayyy 😍

C Bestie looking good tonight okayyy 😍