11

Atlanta Ga, Friday
Ari apartment

ARI POV

Liked by ThebaddestJaydaW and 37,876 others Ariana

Ariana.C ✌🏽🤍

I was just taking pictures till Asian got here cause she be take all day doing anything. She been spending the night over here most days cause we just end of falling asleep together but she be leaving before I even get up. We supposed to be going to the shop together.

Asian texted me telling me to come down and bring her jacket on the couch. I got my stuff and her jacket before locking the door and going downstairs to the parking garage. I got to the car and and put all the stuff in the backseat before getting in the car. Like always she was smoking. She looked over at me before she touched my breast. " Yo titties all out, where yo shirt at? " Asian said as I chuckled. " I don't have on a shirt and no they not " I said as I looked down at my outfit. It was cute and if she ain't like it idk what to tell her.

Asian chuckled and pulled into the gas station. " You want something out of here?" Asian said as she put her phone down and got out the car. " just a Red Bull and some hot chips pls. " I said as she nodded and walked into the gas station. I seen this girl wait right until Asian went in to the gas station, to go in, wait cause nahh ain't nobody finna catch her off her fkn pivot. I picked up my phone to call Asian. The fucking phone was ringing right next to me! The one time she don't bring her phone some where with her.

I just waited cause maybe I was over reacting so I just stayed still and watched the surroundings. I was relieved when I seen Asian walking out the gas station. But the girl from earlier had hurried up behind her trynna catch up to her. Asian turned around showing her strap before pulling her shirt back down. This must've been somebody she knew then. I watched them exchange a few words before the girl tried to give Asian a hug and she stepped back and pointed to the car.

The girl nodded and walked away. Asian started walking back towards the car. She opened the door and put the bag in before pumping the gas. So she ain't gone say who that was.. sometimes she just be pissing me off bro. Her phone went off and I picked it up. " owe you was with your girlfriend, my apologies " I just looked at it cause who tf is this damn girl.

I set the phone down as Asian finished up pumping the gas. She slid in the car and turned on some music before picking up her phone. She must've seen what the girl said cause she rolled her eyes and looked at me. " you ready to roll out? " Asian said as she opened up her chips. " I been ready " I say as Asian raised her eyebrow at me, " well damn okay " Asian said as we started on our way to the shop.

We pulled up and Asian grabbed her jacket from the back before getting out. I think she was getting her hair done by Tae, I wasn't sure tho cause she ain't say nothing to me about her having a appointment today. I got out the car walking into the shop. It was packed today again. " girl thankyou jesus you here, all these damn people in this hoe today " Jayda said as I looked around. " I know y'all about to work my ass so lemme gone head get my station ready " I said as I chuckled walking over to my station. I liked working it was kinda therapeutic for me.