5

Atlanta Ga, Wednesday
The shop

JAYDA POV

Me and Dess, the girl I met from the mall have been texting and talking since earlier at the mall. She was cool so far from what I been seeing. I told her I do hair and she said she was gonna come get her hair done either today or tomorrow so I'm just waiting for her to give me her okay that I can go. Ari just came back in from talking to Asian so Ik she probably not in the best mood. So if destiny don't come get her hair done imma just stay here and talk to my best friend and see how she feeling. Tae doing his client hair right now so he ain't really engaging in conversation, we all just working.

20 minutes had went buy and Tae was finishing up with his client and Ari was as well. Dess had texted me and said she was just gonna come tomorrow after work to get her hair done so that was that ig. Ari had finished with her client and she came over here to sit by me.

" Hey bestie boo, wyd after you leave the shop? " Ari said as she sat down across from my station. " girl nothing getting me some food and going straight to sleep yk I be chilling whenever I can. Owe and me and the girl from earlier been texting, she supposed to be coming to get her hair done by me tomorrow too " I said as Ari eyes lit up at her knowing I been texting dess. " ouuu my bestie finna drop the drawls for a chick? Owe okayyy hoe " Ari said as she did that stupid ass dance she seen on tiktok. " girl stfu enough about me, what you and yo boo was talking bout earlier " I said with a wink as Tae came over to sit down with us since the shop was empty now.

" who her boo? And why tf I didn't know " Tae said as he mugged Ari. I had almost forgot Tae ain't know about Asian and Ari, let's see how Tae react to this news. " owe about that Tae, me and Asianhadalilflingwhenwewereyounger " Ari said fast asf so Tae could barely understand, " bitch what? I can't fkn understand what you said slow down hoe" Tae said as he waited for Ari to repeat herself. " I said me and Asian were seeing each other when we were younger, that's why we had got into that fight I had found out she was playing me and stuff" Tae had a mug on his face before speaking " so let me get this straight hoe, you were in a relationship with my cousin and I didn't know? That's low asf Ari. You supposed to be my bestfriend and I'm just now finding out after all these years " Tae said as he looked sad. I didn't even wanna say nun cause Tae and his emotions be everywhere when it come to us keeping secrets.

" Ik Tae I was gonna tell you when we was fkn around but then I had found out she played me and I wanted no parts, that why when you said she was picking us up I was acting all weird cause I hadn't seen her since we had that fight" Ari said as she kicked her feet something she did when she was nervous. " okay but still, you could've told me or shi she could've told me! I don't like that I'm the only one that was left outta the loop" Tae said as he pulled out his phone. " matter fact I'm finna call her cause wtf she my damn cousin and she didn't even tell me nothing! Tae said as he dialed Asian number. I'm guessing she didn't pick up cause he sat his phone back down with a humph.

                                     ARI POV

Yeah I regret keeping me and Asian a secret from Tae but I never wanted to bring it back up. I'm gonna talk to Tae later cause Ik him and when he in his lil mood he be mad for awhile so imma just let him be.

Tae phone started ringing and I was just hoping it wasn't who I thought it was cause this situation does not needa be brought back up. But like always it who I thought it was, I heard Asian voice but it sounded like she was some where with a lot of noise so me being nosy imma listen. " Hey cuzzo wassup u called nigga? " Asian said as Tae came and set by me and Jayda again. " yeah where you at it's loud asf " Tae said as me and Jayda shared eye contact. " Im with Kb and these bitches he picked up, finna drop something off to his Babymoms " Asian said as I set back in my seat telling Tae to keep the convo going cause I wanted to hear wtf she be up to before she get back on my good side. " Owe, well I had a question that I wanted to ask you but if you out then it can wait till later " Tae said as Asian mumbled something and told him to just say what he had to say. " You and Ari had something going on? Why you ain't tell me about it? "