21

Ik I been gone for a long ass time. Shi just been rocky and I had no motivation to write. Sorry 😞 this was a little chapter I wrote while I had Covid so it ain't all that..

Atlanta Ga, Friday
The shop

                            TAE POV

Being in the shop with everybody barely ever happened, but today everybody decided to show up and we were knocking out clients all day. No drama, just conversations and slayed hair, what I live for.

" Tae you seen my wax stick? " Jayda said flat ironing the last of her clients hair. I shook my head no going through my own clients hair and crimping it. Ari had walked in little bit over an hour ago and all her clients were makeup so she was knocking them out.

I looked around smiling happy, I was making money with my friends and enjoining it as well. Life was good right now I guess I could finally say. I been talking to Chris and so far everything's great. I just hoped my life could stay this peaceful for awhile.

" I feel like we should go on a trip " Ari said cleaning her makeup brushes after her last client headed out. I nodded my head in agreement before speaking " I been saying this since last year, you hoes just don't wanna do shit " I said causing Ari and Jayda to scoff and roll they eyes

" Tae first of all you never wanted to leave yo nigga so we couldn't go any where, scared he was gone leave you " Jayda said throwing shade about my previous relationship. I stuck my middle finger up cause she wasn't lying.

I never wanted to go nowhere or do anything without Jonathan stupid ass, he never wanted me to leave him either. " Y'all just now getting in relationships so suck my dick, y'all wouldn't understand. My ex had abandonment issues hoe " I said causing the people in the shop to laugh.

I wasn't lying though but that shit in the past it's time to live my fucking life. " where we gone go? Like somewhere out of the country or somewhere in the U.S? " I asked waiting to hear the plans for this trip.

" We'll your stupid ass cousin can't go out of the Country for another year so we would have to go somewhere in the U.S till her PO says other wise " Ari said shaking her head.

I chuckled before shaking my head with her, one thing Asian ass gone do is stay in some trouble some where no matter what " Asian ass don't be fucking around foreal " Jayda said laughing.

" And don't! My baby don't be playing NO games " Ari said spinning around in her chair. I rolled my eyes, they so bipolar sometimes I swear.

" we should go somewhere close to new year and Christmas, not somewhere cold tho " Jayda said causing me to nod silently agreeing. " I don't know why you said somewhere not cold, not like you get cold anyways " Ari said looking around.

My client started laughing causing Ari to join in. " please don't tell me she the only one that understands the joke " Ari said straight facing me and Jayda.  Owe they mean the hoes don't get cold joke. I chuckled finally getting the reference of the joke.

Ari rolled her eyes at Jayda slow ness. Jayda just turned around getting back to her client realizing nobody was gonna help her slow ass figure it out.

My phone went off and I had got a text from Chris, he was just telling me he was gonna be to pick me up from work today which I was very grateful for. Me and him just been creating a vibe as friends.

ASIAN POV

" if I smack you what you gone do? " Ariana dumb ass said standing over me on the bed. I had just got here not to long ago since we supposed to be going out some where tonight.

" Imma hit yo dumb ass back tf " I said looking at her like she crazy. She rolled her eyes sitting down next to me, just staring. I licked my lips grabbing her face before bringing her in for a kiss. She was blushing like crazy, I chuckled pushing her big ass head away from me.

I grabbed my phone scrolling on Facebook seeing the city comedians copy and paste the same lame ass jokes. Ari reached for my phone with her eyebrows raised, probably trynna see if I was gone give it to her or not. I ain't have shit to hide so I passed it to her before shrugging and getting up.

If she wanted to go lurking and snooping I was gone let her, I know I ain't did shit. I got up going to the bathroom finna do what I had to do before we leave later. " YOU THINK YOU FUNNY? " I heard Ariana say before her foot steps was heard coming towards me.

I grabbed my towel washing my face, I wasn't paying Ariana no attention I ain't even wanna argue right now. " I know you hear me Asian, who is Chrissy? " Ariana said shoving the phone in my face.

This girl was going through my Instagram messages, I straight faced her sighing thinking about how I got wrapped up with this crazy ass girl.

" you obviously see I ain't text her back so chill Ariana bro " I said looking at her like she was dumb. She rolled her eyes before putting my phone on the sink and walking away. My eyes drifted down to her ass that was hugged in some of my draws. I wasn't trippin I knew what she wanted and she would get it later.

Hey y'all... 🤍 I'm sorry for not updating 😢 ( I did not proof read so pls excuse all mistakes) and somebody said y'all want more Dess and Jayda so I got y'all 😉