News

~Time Skip One Month!~

Eric POV

I gave Y/N a kiss, resting a hand on her cheek. 

"You're certain you're okay staying in your room?" I asked. "I can get you a front row ticket and-and you can stay backstage if you need!" 

She smiled, resting her hand on top of mine.

"I'm going to stay with Shannon tonight, it's been ages since we've really done anything together! Besides, we said we wanted to brainstorm baby names." 

My heart melted and I wrapped her up in a hug.

"My gosh I love you so much. Let me know what names you like best! Are you just going to stay in her room?" I asked, taking a step back.

"No, we're going to grab dinner," she said.

I frowned, resting a hand on her small baby bump. 

"Are you sure you're up to that?" I asked.

She giggled, resting her hand on top of mine.

"My gosh Honeybee, I'm only about two months pregnant! Shannon's up to it and she's nearly six. We'll be fine, I promise." 

Nodding, I pulled her into another kiss.

"I know, I know. I just worry is all. Not only are you the love of my life, but you're carrying our baby too. That makes me doubly worried," I said with a sheepish smile. 

"I know I'm carrying our baby, which is why I also want to be careful. And I will be careful."

"Alright. Well, have a nice dinner! Do you know where you're going?" I asked. 

"Mm no not yet, I'll head over to her room once you and Gene head to the stadium and we'll figure it out then." 

I let out a sigh, moving my hand up her cheek and through her hair, tucking a loose strand behind her ear. 

"Well unfortunately that's now," I said sadly, heart aching.

Her face fell as she slipped her arms around my neck.

"Do you have to?" she murmured. 

I gave her a kiss, never wanting it to end. 

"I wish I didn't, but it is my job unfortunately. I'll be back as soon as the show's over, I promise!" I said.

"I'll be counting down the minutes. Now get out there, I know you'll kill it!" she said eagerly. 

I broke the hug, giving her one last kiss before walking out of the room with a wave, missing her already. The show was a blur until I found myself taking my bows with the rest of the band, eager to just get offstage, get changed, and get back to my room and my girlfriend and our unborn baby. 

"Three more days until this shit's over," Gene said in a tired voice, walking into the dressing room with me. 

"And then you've only got what, three months until your baby's here?" I asked, nudging him in the ribs with a grin. 

He let out a long sigh, shrugging off his stage jacket.

"I'm equal parts excited and terrified," he admitted, and I shivered.

"Me too. I'm glad I've got seven months though." 

"Hey, it goes fast," he said with a smile.

The door opened as our tour manager walked in, holding a piece of paper with a grim look on his face."I need to talk to you two," he said, pointing at me and Gene.

I frowned, giving Gene a confused look, confusion growing as I saw how scared he now looked.

"What's wrong?" he asked. 

He unfolded the paper.

"I got a call from a restaurant in the city that one of your girlfriends was taken to the hospital, the other one going with for support. They didn't say which one was feeling sick, I'm sorry," he said.

My heart began to pound, racing so fast it hurt, feeling wretched for hoping it was Shannon while at the same time terrified it was Y/N. Gene, who was the tannest of the four of us, had gone so white it looked as if he was back in makeup. It was so silent I could've heard a pin drop before all of a sudden Gene seemed to snap out of it, grabbing my arm and dragging me from the dressing room before I could even ask our manager anything.

"Where-where are we going?" I asked as he pulled me down the hall, nearly jogging to keep up with him.

"To get a cab. To the hospital," he said in a shaking voice, and I could feel myself trembling, silently hoping desperately that Y/N was fine and that if it was Shannon who was sick it wasn't anything bad.