III.

Y/n Pov

Class just finished and Tubbo and I were heading out of a class when someone grabbed my wrist. I immediately grabbed Tubbo's hand to stop and help me with whoever is that.

As we turned around I saw another boy looking at me. "So Y/n are you going to school dance this year or you will make some excuse again?" it was Mark another boy who wanted me to go with him.

"I'm sorry, well, I'm not, but I already have someone to go with." as I say that I looked over at Tubbo and squeezed his hand.

"Ugh, whatever." he turned around and leave.

"God how I hate going to this school." I said while going to my next class.

🐝Time skip: after school🐝

Tubbo and I got to our neighbourhood.

"I'm just going to get changed and leave my stuff at home then I'll come to yours." I told him.

"Okay you know where to find me," he replied as we both got into our houses.

After I closed the door I ran upstairs to my room to get changed. I put on some grey sweatpants and a black shirt. I left my school stuff on the floor and decided to take care of it later.

As I got outside I locked the door and got to Tubbo's house. We never knock on each other's doors so I just opened them.

"Hey Lani, what's up." when I got into the house she was laying on the couch scrolling on her phone.

"Oh hello Y/n!" she replied putting her phone down "Tubbo's upstairs in his room. I think he is talking to Tommy." Tommy was Tubbo's friend too and he talked about him sometimes and how good friends we would be and how I should meet him one day.

"Thank you, I'm gonna go to his room now byee Lani!"

"Bye Y/n!"

As I got upstairs I opened Tubbo's door and shouted "Hello bitch I'm here!"

"Oh hey Y/n! Chat this is my best and first friend Y/n!" Oh, he was streaming. Nice. I appeared in a few of his cooking streams but that was mostly it so his chat knew me too, quiet well.

"YOU BITCH I THOUGHT THAT I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND!" I could hear trought Tubbo's headset.

"Is that TommyInnit?" I asked.

"Do you wanna talk to him?" Tubbo asked.

"Ughh... sure I guess." Tubbo gave me a headset. "Hello?" I say'd and heard screaming coming from the other side.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH, WOMEN!" I turned his volume down and said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Tubbo just bursted out laughing. He then unplugged the headset so we both could hear him

"Tubbo why is there women in your house?!"

"HEY I'M NOT 'WOMEN' I Have A NAME!" I screamed at him.

"Yeah, yeah Y/n I know."

"How do you know who I am?" I asked him.

"Tubbo talks about you all the time and how much he lik-" Tubbo cutted him off

"Tommy don't. you. dare." and from that Tommy and I talked for a while and even exchanged numbers.

🐝Time skip: after stream🐝

Tubbo and I were currently laying on his bed doing pretty much nothing just talking.

"So Y/n... next week is DreamSMP meeting and I'm going to Florida for one month..." Tubbo say'd while looking at me.

"What nooo how am I supposed to live without my best friendddd" Since Tubbo's and I's families were really close we would go on vacation together. And the longest time we didn't see each other was 3 day's when Tubbo was sick one time so we pretty much spent all our life together.

"Well I was thinking maybe I can ask Willbur if you can come with me!" he said.

"Are you sure? I don't want to bother you and I'm not even part of SMP."

"Well then if he says that you can't come I'm not going either." he say'd while hugging me.

"No Tubbo I can't take that away from you." I looked him in the eyes.

"Look we didn't even ask him yet so let's first see what he will say."

"Ugh fine." I say'd while he took out his phone and sent I assumed Willbur text.

Willbur Pov

I was chilling and watching TV, thinking how I can't wait next week to see all of my internet friends in real life. That's when I got a text. It was from Tubbo.

Bee boy 🐝

Hello Will!
Are you ready for next week?

Oh hell yeah I really can't wait to see all of you.

I can't wait to see you either. But I was wondering if I can bring my friend with me

'He wants to bring a friend with him? I assume that his friend is that girl who was on his stream later today. He say'd that they were neighbours and that they knew each other from when they were born. He also talks about her a lot when we are talking on discord and not streaming '

I think you can but first I need to meet her and talk to Dream.

How do you know that it's her?

I'm assuming that it's Y/n. Am I right? You talk about her all the time and she is probably your only irl friend

Wow. Thank you.
Well, you can talk to her now if you want?

Sure, call me then.

Okay.

Y/n Pov

"Okay so, Willbur says that he wants to talk to you first." Tubbo said while tipping something.

"Okay." I agreed.

A few minutes later he called him.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello!" He said back

"I assume that you are Y/n and that Tubbo wants to bring you to the meetup?" he asked

"Yeah that's me."

"Well I think that you can come."

"Really?!" I was surprised is he not going to ask me some more questions about me. "You are not going to ask me something about me?"

"Well Tubbo talks about you all the time so I pretty much know everything about you." he awnsered.

"Really, well then what is my favourite colour?"

"Y/f/c" he answered correctly which was confusing because only Tubbo, my mom, Lani and second mom knew that.

"Toby really did talk to you about me?"

"You are everything he talks about." that's when Tubbo interrupted our conversation

"Okay I think that Willbur has to go now, bye Will!" he said trying to hang up but before he did Will said that I can come and that he will text me about it. The only confusing thing was how will he get my number? Probably by Tubbo.
_______________________________________
1085 words

Okay, this is really moving fast and I don't know if it will even be 30 chapters x-x ALSO! Thank you for 24 reads! I didn't think that people would actually read this!