XVII.

Y/n Pov

We satted in car. Toby and I sat in back with Eric between us and George and Tommy and Dream in front.

''Hey, how long is drive to there?'' I asked Dream.

''Like 40 minutes or so, but we have a kid here so I have to slow down, sooo lets say like hour.'' Dream finished.

I didn't heard half of it because I was aleready fast asleep.

Tubbo Pov

We were all listening to Eric as he say'd more and more facts about space. I think Dream was only one acctually listening and asking questions once a while. He was really immpresed how smart was Eric and he almost crahed car when we told him that he is acctually going to high school. Yeah... Eric was really smart.

After quiete some time we arrived to place.

''Okay lets get out!'' Dream say'd picking Eric up and bringing him in house.

''Hey where is Y/n?'' Tommy asked. I didn't notice that she was missing.

''She fell asleep in car!'' Eric yelled at me before him and Dream got in house.

''I will go wake her up and you go inside.'' I told Tommy and he just nodded.

I got to her side of car and opened door.

'No.' I tought to myself and picked her up. She looked so peacefull while sleeping and I know for a fact that she didn't sleeped last few nights. She was probably talking with Drista. Sience Dream invited Y/n to come to meet up with us I heard that Y/n and Drista were talking a quiet lot.

I closed car door quietly and opened house door carrying Y/n bridal stile in my arms. As soon as I entered house everyone jumped on me so I almost droped Y/n.

''Quieter guys! She is asleep!'' I wisper-yelled and putted Y/n on couch.

''Hey bitches!! I'm here!!'' I heard someone shouting.

''Drista hey!'' everybody greeted her except for me who had Y/n snuggeled in my chest.

''OMG IS THAT Y/N??!!'' she wisper-yelled.

''Yeah and it's me Tubbo!'' I say'd and felt Y/n waking up.

''Mphh where are we? Wait! OMG WE ARE HERE!!'' Y/n got up and hugged everyone.

She really looked happy and I loved seeing her like this.

Thats when I felt someone bugging me.

''You like her huh?'' It was Eric?!

''Huh? How would you know?'' I asked him giggeling a bit. Was it that oblivius?

''Well... you were smiling like crazy when you saw how happy she is and I saw you looking at her...'' he finished.

''Well... I do like her...'' I told him not taking my eyes off Y/n for a second.

Y/n Pov

I was in my dreams... dreaming about who knows what when I was woken up by someone shouting. I looked up to see that I'm snuggled against Toby. I smiled to myself. Wait.

''Mphh where are we? Wait! OMG WE ARE HERE!!'' I shouted and got up hugging everyone.

Thats when I saw her. My platonic soulmate.

''DRISTA!!!'' I yelled and ran in her arms embaracing eachother.

''Y/N!!!!'' she yelled back.

I started to feel tears in my eyes as we fall on floor still hugging.