LXXXII.

Before we start, just to say. Omg, Eret looks so fricking good in that dress!!!!!!!!

Y/n Pov

Two months later

"Hey, Y/n... Y/n!" I felt someone shaking me awake.

"Hmm?" I asked softly, opening my eyes to see Tubbo. "What is up Bee boy?" I jokingly laughed.

"Hey, love." he said and kissed my forehead. "I'm just going to the café to meet and old friend. But I'll be back very quickly so that we can go film that blog you wanted to do for so long." he told me.

"Okay," I yawned "be careful." I told him.

"I will. See you later, love." he told me closing the door.

I slightly giggled at myself and sat on the bed.

Tubbo and I had been in a amazing relationship for two and a half months now.

We were both really happy and thankfull for each other.

But as the months passed things changed.

Like example, Serena and Aimsey decided to take a break from they're relationship but they still hang out just as much as they did.

So as a result of that, Serena got back to her house, and Aimsey is still here hanging out with us.

After about a week later from when Ranboo broke his leg, Tommy left back to his house, but he is constantly here, and him and Willbur are thinking about them moving in a flat together.

Ranboo's leg almost completely healed after Patrick, Bill and I took care of him every day.

As of Patrick and Bill, they deffinetley got some feelings around, but I see they are just as scared to confess as Tubbo and I were.

But I bet one day they will be happy couple.

So now. All left at the house were Tubbo, me, Ranboo, Billzo, Patrick, Aimsey and Freddie who went to his uncle in Scotland again.

"Knock, knock!" Ranboo said as he entered my room with a plate full of food and glass of apple juice.

"Hey, Boo. What is this?" I asked him.

"Well... This is just my little thank you for taking such a good care of me while I couldn't walk." he told me sitting down next to me.

"Awww, thank you!" I told him and hugged him.

"I should have thanked you. You are the one that took care of me." he explained and hugged me back.

"What time is it anyways?" I asked.

"Umm... It is eight in the morning." he said.

"Oh. Okay!" I said back.

"Eat now so you can go film that vlog with Tubbo later!" he told me.

"Fine! Fine!" I said and digged into my food.

I had such a great vlog idea that Tommy gave me.

We were talking the other day, and he told me all about water-skiing.

We talked about that for hours, and I eventually decided that Tubbo and I will go film that vlog.

So for the last couple of days, we were making a phone calls, and we finally found where we will be going.

Since we are close to the beach, we thought that we could've do it here, but guy told us that they need to have clean water for that, and that we should go there.