IV.

Y/n Pov

After he hung up with Will we talked and just chilled a bit.

"I think I might head home now, it's late and I'm sleepy." I got up and get ready to leave.

"Or we could have a sleepover. When did we have the last one, a month ago?"

"Sure I will just text my mom." I say while pulling my phone out texting my mom.

Mumma<3

Hey, Mum!

Hello! What's up?

Can Tubbo and I have a sleepover today?

Sure, but first did you do your homework?

Mom, it's the last week of school. Do you think I have homework :/

Oh, yeah, haha, sorry.
Then sure you can stay at Tubbo's tonight.

Yayy thank you <3

No problemos <3
Oh, by the way, you're sister and Lani are having a sleepover too so I'm going to sleep now. If you need anything to call me because I won't hear messages.

Okay, goodnight! Ly!

Night! Lyt!

"She says that we can have a sleepover and our sisters are having one too." I told him as I put my phone in my pocket.

"Great! Now go change and I will make popcorn and then you can pick a movie that we will watch." he told me.

Tubbo and I would have sleepovers almost every day when we were kids so we had spare clothes at each other houses.

I entered the bathroom and showered. After that, I slid on my shoes and start looking for a towel. We also had towels at each other houses which were just ours. My towel wasn't anywhere.

'What should I do now? I can't call Tubbo because I'm naked and a little before I entered the bathroom I heard that Toby's mom is taking Lany and my sister, Ela, to the McDonalds because they were hungry. What do I do now? Can I just sneak out to find a towel or what?'

I decided to not do that because Tubbo said that he will make popcorn so I will probably see him somewhere.

Okay, I will just call him to find me a towel. "TUBBO!!" the second I yelled his name I could hear his footsteps sprinting to the door.

Tubbo Pov

I put popcorn in the microwave and I was just about to sit down when I heard my name being called by Y/n who was showering "TUBBO!!" she yelled. The first thing I thought was that she fall and break her leg or arm.

I sprinted to the bathroom and I almost opened the door when I remembered that she locked it. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" I asked her.

"I am." phew God thank you.

"What's up then?"

"I- ughh- Ummm... can't find my towel... can you bring me one... please?" I let out a little chuckle

"Hah sure." I turned around and get going to find a towel for her. I really can't believe she didn't remember to look for a towel first. That's when I found it. It was purple with one little white flower on the corner. I ran back to the bathroom.