LXXII.

Y/n Pov

Tubbo and I were driving to London.

Ela and Lani ened up there by accident, they fell asleep on train and now they don't know where they are.

"I just can't believe what they did." Tubbo said.

"Me neither, I can't believe what we're thy thinking." I told him and looked at him.

He looked at me too and smiled.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. Something I hadn't felt in a while.

"So..." I started to talk and turned my head away from him. "What were you going to say before I got the call?" I asked him.

"I- hmm... Umm... Well- hard to say tha- you know what. Nevermind." he said and smiled.

"Oh... Okay." I said back.

When we got to London, we had to call the girls to see where they were.

"We will be right there." I said and hung up my phone.

I gave taxi address and he went there.

When we finnaly got to them, let's say we parented them.

"What we're you two thinking??" I asked them laudly.

"We are sorry." Lani and Ela said at same time.

"That is not helping. Now get in the car, we two are going home." Tubbo said, and surprisingly, they listened to him.

We all sat in the car and went back to the house.

We dropped girls off and went back to beach house.

"Hello! Anyone home?" I asked when I got in the house.

"I'm streaming!" Ranboo yelled.

"I'm streaming with Ranboo too!" Tommy yelled after Ranboo.

"What should we do now? I'm bored, and I don't really want to spend so much time with others." Tubbo asked me.

"I don't know. Let's play some games!" I said.

"Oh yes! I brought my ps so we can play andddd....." he didn't finish his sentence.

"And what?" I asked confused.

"You know... I hadn't got much of cuddles in last few weeks." he said.

"Oh no." I told him giggling.

"Oh yes yes!" he said and picked me up.

"Let me go!" I giggled.

"No! I want my cuddles!" he yelled and opened the door to his room.

When he got inside, he stopped walking and laughing, and so did I.

"G-guys? Wha- what are you doing?" Ranboo asked us pulling down his glasses.

"Oh my God." Tommy said from next to Ranboo and made his weird face.

I saw PC's screen full of chat literally screaming.

"Can we get ps? We want to play some games." Tubbo said innocently putting me gently down.

"Uhh... Sure... Here you go." Ranboo handed him ps and few games.

There was a moment or few with silence when I spoke up.

"We will go now." I laughed uncomfortably.

"Yeah... Have a good stream!" Tubbo and I said at same time and quickly closed the door.

We then went to play some games.

Ranboo Pov

Tommy and I were streaming for about an hour now.

It was pretty quiet in the house, Tubbo and Y/n went to a picnic, Patrick and Bill went to a beach with Aimsey and Serena, so it was just two of us in the house.

"This is so cool, I know what Ranboo looks like and you chat don't. Ha!" Tommy laughed and pointed at camera.

Yes, we were doing stream with camera on.

"What should we do no-" I stopped talking as someone flew door open.

That were Tubbo and Y/n.

They got in laughing and smiling, Tubbo carrying Y/n on his back, and Y/n hugging Tubbo from behind.

"G-guys? Wha- what are you doing?" I asked them pulling my glasses down.

"Oh my God." Tommy said, weirded out.

There was silence, a loud one.

In mid time, chat was freaking out.

"Can we get ps? We want to play some games." Tubbo said and putted Y/n down.

"Uhh... Sure... Here you go." I handed him ps.

"We will go now." Y/n said and pulled Tubbo with her.

"Yeah... Have a good stream!" Tubbo yelled and they left.

After a bit more staring at the door, I turned to face stream.

"They hadn't seen each other for long chat. Calm down." Tommy explained.

"Yeah. But I still don't understand, are they together orrr....?" I asked him.

"Guess what. Fucking lovebirds have feelings for eachother but are afraid of telling other because of what if other doesn't feel same way mimimimi." Tommy mocked them.

"How would you know that they like each other?" I asked him.

"I will tell you after stream." Tommy said and we continued streaming.

Every once in a while, we will see someone in chat asking 'Who is that yelling?'

Then, we would have to yell at Tubbo and Y/n to stop shouting so much because of they're games.

They really can get competitive sometimes, especially with each other.

After two hours, we ended our stream.

"Bye chat!" I said and closed streaming tab, shutting my PC off too.

"What should we do now?" Tommy asked plopping down on my bed.

"Tell me now. How do you know that Tubbo and Y/n are not secretly dating?" I asked him spinning in my chair, God I missed my unicorn one.

"They would act different. A lot. I just know that. And isn't it obvious that they like each other?" Tommy asked me.

"It is, but I think that they are just to dumb to figure it out themselves." I said to him.

"Yeah, probably." he said back.

We then just scrolled trought our phones, not talking so much, only Y/n and Tubbo being able to be heard screaming at one each other once in a while.

"I have an absolutely best idea!" Tommy then suddenly yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"We need to get Y/n and Tubbo together!" he said.

"You have and idea about how to do that?" I asked him.

"I literally just said that I have idea dickhead, listen to me." he stopped and sat up. "We will vlog it too."

___________________________________________1009 words

TommyInnit has and ideaaaa!!!!!