XVI.

Y/n Pov

I was woken up by someone shaking me lightly.

''Y/n. We have to get ready. Will will be here in thirty minutes and we still have to pick Eric up!'' it was Toby,

''Just five more minutes.'' I groaned

''I aleready gived you five more minutes thirty minutes ago. Now get up you will sleep on a plane.''

I knew I had to get up but I only slept for one hour so I knew I wouldn't last long.

''Fine I'm up.'' I got up and wented to my house to pack lasti minute things, like my phone charger, laptop, earphones and book. After that I picked out outfit and wented to shower. I got out and putted on gray sweatpants and blue hoodie. I putted on black sneakers and bringed my things downstairs along with my bag. I still had 20 minutes so I quickly got out and sprinted few houses down the road to the Eric's house. I knocked slightly and Eric's mum opened.

''Oh Y/n, sweetie!''

''Goodmorning Mrs. Cooper! Is Eric ready to go?'' I asked her and she opened a door little more to show Eric who was ready to leave.

''I'am!'' he replies happily.

''Well say your goodbyes and lets go!'' he huged his mum and dad and say'd goodbyes before we lefted.

''Take care of him Y/n!'' his mum shouted.

''I will!'' I shouted back as we got to my house.

''Leave your bag here and come with me.'' I say'd to him while putting his suitcase down and he putted his bag next to mine on a porch. We entered the house to see my mum awake and my dad ready to leave too.

''I think I should go now or I will be late.'' my dad say'd hugging me and my sister and kissing my mum while we three kids (Eric, Ela and Y/n) yelled our ewws. He lefted and just as he did Willbur's car showed up.

He honked and I hugged my mum and sister as I got out Eric holding my hand.

''Eyo kiddos!'' Will shouted from driver seat.

''Help up with our things!'' I shouted at him and he helped me and Eric with our stuff while Toby and Tommy putted they're in truck by their own.

We say'd our goodbyes to our parents and sisters and sat in car. Willbur had to come by himself because we wouldn't fit all in his car. Willbur was driving, Tommy in passenger seat and Toby, Eric and I at the back with Eric in the middle of us.

''When we get to the airport we will meet only Niki sience everyone else chatched earlyer flight.'' Willbur told us and we all nooded.

''Can I sit next to the window?'' Eric asked me and I giggeled.

''You can.'' I smiled at him and saw Toby looking at me but as soon as he saw that I was looking at him confused he looked away slightly blushing.

Thirty minutes later we arrived at airport and as soon as our flight was called we quickly boared in.

In the plane Eric got his promised next-to-the-window seat, I sitted next to him and Toby on my right, while Tommy sated next to Toby, Willbur and Niki satted in row behind Eric and I.

''Y/n...'' Eric looked at me.

''Yeah?'' I asked

''Can you hold my hand... I'm scared...'' I only gave him kiss on a cheek and holded his hand.

''Y/n?'' now I turned to Toby.

''What?'' I asked sounding annoyed.

''Wow, you were so nice to him, why not to me?'' he looked at me sad.

''Sorry, I'm just supper tierd. I was packing your bags until 4am so I only got one hour of sleep.''

''Oh nooo! I told you I can do it you really didn't had to!'' Toby pouted.

''It's fine everything for my best friend.'' to be honest... it kinda hurted to only say best friends. But we were really only that.

''Well... I'm scared too... can you hold my hand?'' I looked at him and kissed now his cheek and holded his hand. And when I turned around I could see him blushing a bit.

Third hour now we were in the air and I was looking at Eric every few minutes if he was alright or he needed anything. He eventualy fell asleep but I was still looking at him every once in a while.

''Y/n, he will be fine let him sleep a bit.'' Toby assured me for fifth time but I still couldn't stay calm.

''But what if something happens to him, what if he gets a cold, what if something happens and he end up in hospital, Toby, it would be mine foult.'' I think Toby was enough of it so he simply cupped my face for me to look at him.

''Listen Y/n, he. Will. Be. Alright. Okay? Now switch seats with me.'' he say'd last part calmly.

''What! No! Why?!''

''I say'd switch.'' he repeated and we switched seats.

''Now sleep, you only got one hour of sleep so sleep now and I will watch at Eric for a bit.''

''Thank you Toby.'' I say'd looking at his glistering eyes.

After that I layed my head on Toby's shoulder and fell asleep.

It felt like 3 minutes but in 2 hours I woke up to see Toby playing with Eric, well, reading a book to him.

''... and then they jumped out of closet and screamed boo!'' Toby say'd reading to Eric.

''You know, first of all I can read by myself and second this book is really boring to me. Here, if you want to read to me you can read me Harry Potter.'' he handed him big fat book. I just sat there looking at them and how cute I found that Toby was playing with him. I slightly giggeled at them and Toby turned around to look at me.

''Well look's like beauty woke up!'' he say'd giving me kiss on a cheek.

''Eww get a room!'' Eric say'd and Tommy started laughing histericly.

After two more hours we finnaly landed and waited for Clay and Nick to pick us up.

''Where are they! They were supposed to be her-'' Willbur got cutted of by someone yelling.

''OH MY GOD DOES MY EYES SEE RIGHT!! ERIC!! SMARTEST BOY IN THE WORLD!!'' some tall, blond, rushed and picked Eric up in a hug.

''HI GUYS!'' I saw Nick behind.

Everyone exchanged hugs but Eric was now holing Clay's arm and not mine.

''Okay let's go to the house we will be staying! Everyone is aleready there, you guys were last ones!'' Clay told us as we got in a car.

_______________________________________1204 words

Sorry for not posting, I have exam today and I'm reaallly scared so wish me luck!