VIII.

Y/n Pov

Thats when I heard the doorbell ring. "I will!" I told mum and go to open the door. When I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Tubbo? What are you doing here?" it was dark outside and he was wearing pyjamas and had a pillow in his hands.

"Well, you didn't want to come and cuddle me so I came to cuddle you!" he say'd in happy tone.

"Okay but why are you wearing pyjama?" I asked him but my mum awnsered for him.

"Before we started cooking Tubbo called me and told me everything and how he thinks that you don't want to cuddle him because you hate him, so I invited him here and you two will have sleepover. Oh and yes about that me and your dad are going on dinner with Smiths so Lani and Ela will be there in they're house and you two will be here." I looked confused at her.

"Okay, first, why did we made dinner then and why are they there and we are here?" I asked her.

"We made dinner for you four and they are staying there so we don't have to lock houses when we go."

"Okay, I guess." that's when I got text on my phone and I heard Tubbo's going off too. "It's our teacher." I said.

"He said that we don't have school tomorrow because teachers need to have some kind of meeting for dance and will decorate school." Tubbo finished for me.

'"Well I guess that Tubbo you can then cuddle Y/n how much you want till tomorrow afternoon when we are going to get Y/n a dress." my mum told him.

"YAY!!" Tubbo, being a few inches taller than me and stronger too, picked me up and putted me down on a couch laying next to me and cuddling me. My mum laughed slightly and went upstairs to get ready and go to dinner.

After that Tubbo and I layed on a couch cuddling. He was hugging me and laying his head on my chest while I was just scrooling on my phone. Then it hit me that I promised Tommy to call him after school and I still didn't.

"Tubbo?" I asked him and in respond got a slight hmm.

"Can you let go of me now? I promised Tommy to call him and I can't while you are cuddling me."

"No, you promised I will get my cuddles and I want them NOW!" he said in my shoulder putting his leg on mines so I can't get up.

"Children we are going!" I heard my mum said while she got downstairs in beautiful blue dress and my dad was in black suite too.

"Okay have fu-" I was cutted of by my dad.

"Why is Toby laying on you?" he asked.

"Becuse she promised me yesterday that she will cuddle me but when I fall asleep she putted pillow and left."

My dad fake gasped "Y/n! How could you do that?!" I rolled my eyes and keep scrolling on my phone.

"Well just remembered what we talked about before and you can keep cuddling." my mum said and winked at me.

"MUM!" she chuckled and said.

"Lani and Ela are coming in 30 minutes to eat and then they will have sleepover there and you will have one here. Tubbo's parents and we will go to dinner and after to some our old friends. We will be back late at night because drive there is 3 hours long and thats why we are going on dinner now in 7pm." she said as she approached the door closing it but saying goodbye at least four times before she fully closed it.

As they left I looked at Tubbo who didn't move an inch last thirty minutes or so.

"Can you let me go now so I can call Tommy?" I asked him sweetly.