XII.

Y/n Pov

I heard knock on my door.

''Come in!'' I yelled turning back to screen ''Just a second guys someones at my door.'' I said to Grayson and Clay.

''Hey Y/n,'' Lani came in ''you have only two hours left before dance, you should start to get ready.''

''Okay, I will be in Ela's room in a minute.'' I told her with small smile.

''Okay,'' she faced door to go out ''oh and also you were yelling very much is everything okay?'' she asked.

''Everything is perfectly fine'' she closed the door and I faced my monitor again ''Hey sorry for that but I have to go to the school dance with Tubbo now.''

''It's fine I have to go too, well see you in Monday you two bye.'' Dream left the call.

''Oohh~~ you are going to dance with Tubbo~~'' Gray teased.

''When I first see you in Florida I will kick you.'' I told him in dead serious tone.

''Haha, sure.''

''Okay, I really have to go now, bye Gray!''

''Bye Y/n, see you!'' he said before leaving the call.

After that I shut off my PC down and went to Ela's room.

''Hey Y/n.'' Ela and Lani greeted me

''Hey girls, I'm just going to shower before you two do my make-up, is that fine?'' they said yes and I got in shower.

🐝Time skip: after you shower🐝

''Hey girls!'' I enter Ela's room with towel around myself not looking who's in room.

''Hey Y/n!'' I heard boy's voice which I immediately recognised.

I fastly turned around to see Tommy and Tubbo in Ela's room.

I tighten my grip aronud my towel so it wouldn't fall.

''What are you two doing here?!'' I asked them not seeing Ela or Lani anywhere.

''Oh Lani and Ela left to go find something called blush, I really don't know what is that'' now I was sitting on Ela's bed beside Tubbi and Tommy was sitting on Ela's chair on his phone

''That didn't awnser my question. What are you two doing here?'' I asked again coughting Tommy's atention.

''AAAAHHH, NAKED WOMEN!!'' he ran outside.

''Tommy I have towel around myself!''

He then peeked his head from the door.

''Oh then you're fine.'' he came back inside.

''Hey Y/n!'' Lani said ''sorry for leaving you here, we were just looking for blush because you didn't have one.''

''Oh it's fine, now, make me pretty!'' I told Lani and Ela ''And you two get out and Tubbo go get ready or I will find someone else to go with!'' he looked at Tommy and dissapered from Ela's room in half of second and Tommy was following him behind.

Now I turned to girls and they started doing my hair.

After a little while, I was finished.

''Okay, you can look in mirror in three, two, one!'' Ela removed her hands from my eyes and I looked at myself.

''WOW GIRLS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!'' I said while hugging them.

''Anything for our big sis!'' Ela said.

''Oh my God, look at the time, we have to be in school in 20 minutes! I'm going to get Tubbo and when we come back we can watch movie if you want.'' I told two girls and they agreeded.