XXX.

Y/n Pov

I got up from sand and cleened myself up.

Looking at my phone and seeing that Patrick lived close I started walking slowly to his house.

Few minutes later I arrived at a dress he gave me.

Looking around, it was obvious that there was no parents in this house.

I was still debating to knock or not.

I decided to do it.

*knock, knock*

I heard some moving inside of house and eventually there was someone opening door.

I'm front of me was standing tall ass guy, blond hair and bright eyes looking down at me.

''Hello!'' Patrick greeted me.

''Hi!'' I replied back.

''Come in!'' he said and moved to side for me to come in.

''Again, thank you so so much for this.'' I said taking off my shoes.

''No problem. Well. There is problem. You are gonna have to sleep on couch. I hope you don't mind that?'' he looked at me and straching his neck.

''It's totaly fine.'' I smiled.

Tommy Pov

''Tubbo, please calm down, you know Y/n is safe.'' I tapped his shoulder.

God he was helpless.

When we came back home, Y/n wasn't anywhere in house.

But I still know that she is good.

She is great women and she knows how to fight for herself.

But on the other hand, I was a little concerned.

It was now going on 11pm, Will and I helped Tubbo to our shared room.

We are taking shifts on beeing with him.

We knew if we leave him alone he would escape and go search for Y/n.

''Tommy. D-do you know how to k-keep secret?'' Tubbo asked me trought tears. His eyes were so red that when Bad came in, he tought Tubbo did something to his eye.

''Ofcourse I do Tubbo!'' I said happily.

Follish said that it was best to just be happy around him and make jokes and that would make him feel better.

''I-I like Y/n...'' he said and looked down at his fingers, fidgeting with them.

''I know Tubbo.'' I replied. Trying not to laugh so hard.

''Wha-how?'' he asked tattaly confused.

''Tubbo, it is so obvious that you like her and he lik-'' I tryed tto tell him that I know he likes her and she likes him back. But every time I do someone interruptes me.

And I swear.

If that happens one more time.

I'm going to just slap them both.

Tubbo and Y/n and told them how stupid they are to not even see feeling the other one has for them.

This time.

One interrupting me was Eric.

''Hey, umm... Can I talk to you Tubbo. But Tommy can you also stay?'' he asked.

''Is everything alright bud?'' Tubbo asked him wiping tears that were going down his face.

''Yes. Everything is actually great.'' he said.