LIV.

Y/n Pov

"Oh my God! Aimsey! Billzo! Hi!! How are you?" I hugged them both.

"We are good! How are you?" Aimsey asked me.

"I am great now that you are here!" I said and looked at both of them.

"Come in!" I pulled them both into house.

"Wow, this place is big!" Billzo said entering.

"Yeah! I'll show you guys rooms later, but I want you come see the view from one of windows!" I said and we all runned upstairs to one spare room where were just unimportant things.

We all stood on one chair, because window was up high, and looked out of it.

House was right in front of beach, so view was full of palm trees and sun shining. It was very pretty.

"We can go climb over there to go to roof, but I suggest we do that on night." There was silence between three of us, so I spoke again "Oh yeah guys. I have to meet you with someone!" I said and called Patrick.

"Patrick!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" he was in kitchen.

"Come here!" I said.

Few seconds later, tall blond boy was standing in doorframe.

"This is Patrick guys!" I said smiling.

"It is nice to meet you!" he shook both of they're hands.

"Hi! I'm Aimsey!" Aimsey said happily.

"I-I'm Billzo." he said and blushed, he then immediately looked away.

"Well... What are we going to do?" I asked them.

It was Monday.

So just this week and Toby should be back. If Phill fixes everything...

"Maybe Bill and I should unpack, and then we can go to beach?" Aimsey suggested.

"Yeah! Sure! I'll help you and Patrick can help Billzo." I said and winked at Patrick.

He just rolled his eyes and went to they're room.

We decided that Aimsey and me will sleep in one room with three beds, Patrick and Billzo in other with three too, because Freddie was supposed to come sleep over few nights, and last room was for Toby, Ranboo and Tommy who will also sleep over few nights too.

"So, how has drive here been?" I asked braking silence.

"It was good. Kind of boring. I really wished that Serena has come today too..." Aimsey forowed her head.

"I'm sorry, but who is Serena?" I asked. She never mentioned that name, so I had to ask.

"Oh, right! You don't know. I have girlfriend!"she said proudly.

"Really?" I smiled happily for them.

"Yeah! Her name is Serena. She is very, very beautiful and pretty." Aimsey said and looked at distance trought window. She really looked like she was in love.

"Do you have picture of her?" I asked.

She then looked back to me. "Ohh! I have planty of them!" she said and pulled her phone out to show me.

"Look!" they putted they're phone in front of my face.

"Wow! She really is pretty!" I said looking at brown haired girl.

"I know. I am so lucky." Aimsey smiled and blushed. Her face growing more red as seconds flew by.

They pulled they're phone back, looking more at girl on it.

Then we heard knock on door.

"Come in." I said.

"Hey, are you ready? We just finished unpacking." Patrick asked.

"We are. Let's go!" I said and pulled Aimsey up.

We then all started walking out of house.

I locked door, in one hand holding my towel with bee on it.

Everyone could obliviously tell that Toby gave it to me.

We started to walk down to beach.

"So, Y/n. I said that I have girlfriend, what about you?" Aimsey asked.

"Pff, no. I don't really need anyone right now. I'm so happy single!" I awnser'd.

"Yeah, except Toby..." Patrick laughed and runned to beach.

"Hey!" I yelled after him.

"From what I heard, for you and Toby it is imposible to be separated for few hours. So how are you surviving this week?" Billzo asked me ironicly, smirking to me.

"Shut up!" I yelled and he runned away to beach too.

Few people passing us looked at our way a bit confused but we didn't really care.

"So you like Toby?" Aimsey asked.

"N-no..." I struggled to say.

"Oh c'mon, you can tell me!" she said.

"There is nothing to say!" I defended myself.

"You can lie yourself, but you can't lie me." she looked at me seriously.

I just nodded not knowing why.

"Let's go now!" Aimsey pulled me and we runned of to beach.

Patrick and Billzo were already sitting in sand talking to someone.

"Yeah we got here..." I heard Bill. "They are okay... Yup... Okay!! I'll tell them! Bye!" he said at whoever he was talking to and closed his phone.

"Who was it?" I asked sitting next to him.

"It was Tommy. He said that they're flight will not be next week but week after. Phil did everything he could but they just said that flight was canceled." Bill looked at everyone and then at me. "I am sorry Y/n." he said and hugged me.

I sniffled. "It is okay." I said and hugged him back.

And wow.

Last time I got a real friend hug was when I was leaving Florida.

"Well. Who wants to go swim!" Aimsey yelled.

"Me!" I got up and runned into water, everyone else following me.

3 hours later

"This was exhausting." I admitted throwing myself on couch.

"I agree." Aimsey said collapsing next to me.

"Oh c'mon loosers." Bill said and picked me up. "Take Aimsey Pat!" Bill said and Patrick picked Aimsey up.

"Where are we going?" I asked them.

"You will see." Patrick smirked and they continued walking with me and Aimsey over they're shoulders, like we were stack of potatoes.

They made few more steps before I heard water.

"Why do I hear water. Aimsey. What is going on?" I talked quickly.

"I don't know. Wait. Is there a pool here?" she asked me.

"Oh no. I forgot. There is a pool here!" I yelled and tried to brake away, but Bill wasn't gona let me go. Just like Patrick wasn't gonna let go Aimsey.

"This is what you two get for pretending to be exhausted in 3pm!" Bill yelled and trew me in water.

I immediately swam out.

"What is wrong with you two?" I heard Aimsey yell next to me.

"What, we are just having fun!" Patrick deffended himself and Bill.

_______________________________________________________________ 1060 words

Look, I know I was supposed to update last two days, but I was really sick, so I am very, very, very much sorry.