XXXII.

Y/n Pov

"Today! We will be baking some cookies and cake because it's our birthday tomorrow!" Toby said excitedly.

"Yeah! Now, let's please start. My mum didn't feed me today." I said jockingly mocking Quackity.

"Hahahaha!" Toby laughed and my phone started ringing.

We still didn't tell fans that it is DreamSMP meet-up and thats why Quackity called me, ano not runned into room.

"Hello?" I asked awnsering.

"I HATE YOU BITCH!" Quackity yelled and hung up.

Toby and I looked at eachother for few seconds before bursting out laughing again.

After some minutes of just laughing we calm down.

"Okay, let's start now." I said and Toby nodded.

30 minutes later I put first cokkies on table.

People still didn't relased that this wasn't Toby's house. They probably tought it was mine.

"Try them!" I said to Toby.

"I'm washing dishes. I will just in second." he told me.

"Mphmm. They are delicious!" I said to him.

After I ate it I looked over at him but he still didn't finished washing everything.

"Oh, c'mon. It's your stream. Go try cokkies!" I told him.

"If it's my stream I will finish this!" he replies.

I just rolled my eyes and picked upone cokkies and showed it into Toby's mouth. He was like a child and I was mother feeding him.

"This is good!" he said and took another bite.

I looked over at chat.

Hahaha: Omggg!! They are so cutee!!
Yourewife: #couplegoals
Cat: GET THEM ON TRENDINGGG!!!!
Mimimimimi: So cuteeee
Imdead: cute
Dreamsmfp: I shipppp themmm

Then donation popped up

FoolishGames donated 10$
I bet they are secretly dating!!!

"Thank you for 10 Foolish!" I said quickly.

I looked over at Toby and he only nodded with look 'Nice play'

He was a bit blushing and I was too.

Then another donation popped up.

DreamWasTaken donated 10$
She didn't even mention chaption!!!!!

I really didn't want to mention it so I pulled Toby by his shirt and made him stand next to me.

"Okay, first of all. Guys, we," I pointed my finger to Toby then me "AREN'T dating. Okay?" I asked.

"What is going on?" he asked me then, probably not hearing donation Dream send.

"Chat, they are saying that we are dating." I told him. And looked over at what chat was saying.

Myhouseisonfier: YOU AREE
Brownm&m: WE KNOWW ITTT
Dnfshipppper: TOBY TELL US TRUTH!
Youarehot(they aint lying): Y/NXTUBBO
Hater123: Shut up, tubbo deserves better
Hater456: y/n is clout chaserrrr!!!!
User69: YOU TWO ARE SO CUTEE
Minxisthebest: Don't lie to us Y/n, we know you like him

'Yeah, they do know. But Toby doesn't and he never will.' I tought to myself.

"Wait? We aren't?" he asked and I looked him dead in eyes. 'What the fuck' My face went blank. It was probably white and only blush on it. Or maybe even not.

Then he started laughing really hard.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! YOU SHOUD'VE SEEN YOU PHAHAFACE!!" he yelled.

3rd Pov

"HAHAHAHAHA!! YOU SHOUD'VE SEEN YOU PHAHAFACE!!" Toby yelled.

Y/n was just standing there.

She then started to tear up.

'Of course we aren't!' she yelled at herself in her head 'He doesn't like you back, stupid. He likes that girl who kissed him. Of course.' she then turned around to wipe her tears away. She told Toby that today they are both going to be happy no matter what happens and she decied to stick with that promise.

"Anyways chat!" she started again. Pretending nothing happened.

Toby then looked at her. He didn't mean to sound rude.

He was trying to get rid of his feeling for Y/n because he tought that she liked Patrick.

Y/n Pov

1 more hour later it was almost 11:30am.

"Hey... umm... I will go get ready now... for Eric's birthday." I told Toby and chat.

"Oh wait! I will end stream! I have to get ready too! Chat! I think this is the end today. See you tomorrow on my and Y/n's birthday! Byeeeee!!" he said draging out e.

After about 30 seconds he turned to me.

"I ended it." he said "It was good to have you on my stream! Would you like to stream with me tomorrow again?" he asked me.

3rd Pov (idk why i am changing it so much)

"Sure I guess." she said without emotions.

Toby noticed sadness in her voice and left room.

But before he did he told her to wait there for him. "Do not move. I will be back in second."

Y/n only nodded and sat on chair.

Y/n Pov (last changing pov's!!)

I was sitting on chair waiting for Toby, who told me he want's to give me something.

"Okay," he said "I wanted to give you this tomorrow or later but oh well." he came to me with something behind his back.

Then he handed me one box. It was y/f/c (youre favourite colour) and had some hearts on it.

I took it from his hands and slowly started opening it.

"I wrapped it myself so it isn't the best...." he said.

"You wrapped it really good don't wory." I said and finnaly opened it.

There were two little letters and another box. Each letter was in little plastic bag.

"Okay," he took both letter to read them and finnaly handed me one "this. This one you read now. And other one tomorrow." he smiled and handed me one letter, other one putting in my pocked on zip up pink hoodie I was wearing.

"And what about this?" I asked pointing at box.

"You can open it now." he said backing away and going to his room to change.

I opened small box. In there was another one, so I opened that one too. In there was neckless?

I turned it around and on other side there were some letters wich I then readed.

It say'd:

Y/n and Toby
<3

My heart melted at that.

Even neckless was in shape of heart and it was gold. It was so pretty.

Then I remembered note he gave me and said I could read now.

I opened note and started reading.

Dear Y/n,

_______________________________________1042 words

opssie...............