XIII.

Y/n Pov

I got home to see my parents laying on couch watching Friends on TV.

''Hey mum! Hey dad!'' I told them both.

''Hey sweetie!'' my mum said.

''Hi honey!'' dad added greeting me.

''Mum,'' I said sitting on a couch ''Willbur sended me message that he can talk in 10 minutes, if you want to meet him, because on Monday we are leaving early.'' I told her.

''Oh, sure!'' she agreed.

A little bit later, I got a call from Will.

''Hi, Will!'' I said happily to him.

''Hello, kiddo!''

''Okay so, Will, this is my mum,'' I showed him my mum ''mum, this is Will. He will take us to the airport.''

''Well, hello Will!''

''Hello Mrs. Y/l/n!(your last name)" he said politely.

"I will leave you two to talk, I'm going to Lani and Ela.'' I told them and went upstairs.

''Y/N!'' I heard my mum calling me after about twenty minutes.

''Yeah?'' I got downstairs to see Tommy and Tubbo in pyjamas and pillows in their hands.

''First, you can go to Florida, but I'm going to need Will's number so he can text me if something happens, second, Tubbo and Tom came here to have sleepover.'' my mum told me.

''Great! I can't wait till Monday! And now, bois! Let's go.'' I waved to them to follow me in my room.

When we got upstairs Tubbo jumped on my bed and Tommy sat in my gaming chair.

''Sooo.... where are we going to sleep?'' Tommy asked.

''You and Tubbo can sleep on my bed and I will sleep on the floor.'' I awnsered.

''No.'' Tubbo said not taking eye of his phone.

''What do you mean 'no'?'' I took his phone out of his hands and turned it off to only make him now take mine.

''Just as I said, no '' he repeated himself.

''What do you mean by no?!'' I was now almost yelling.

''YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR!'' he yelled at me.

''So where should I sleep then?!''

''In bed.'' he said, now really pissing me off.

''I'm going to go take blankets.'' I rolled my eyes, trying to get up but he grabed my wrist and pulled me down.

''You are sleeping here and we will sleep on a couch.''

''No, Tubbo, fuck you, I'm going to sleep on a floor if I want to.'' he really pissed me off now.

But meanwhile Tommy already got blankets and was laying on a floor.

''Yo, pussies. I'm sleeping on a floor now good night love birds.'' he said turning light off and I was in shock.

'Wow Tommy really let me and Tubbo sleep on a bed. He really can be sweet sometimes.' I smiled to myself and cuddled to Tubbo more.

''Good night Tubs''

''Good night Y/n.''

And thats how we fall asleep.
_______________________________________ 484 words

Heyy!!