LVIII.

Aimsey Pov

"But how will we help?" Freddie asked me confused.

"We will call Toby. And we will tell him that Y/n hasn't got any sleep in a long time. He will know what to do." I said to him and he nodded.

"Okay, so, today we have to go pick up Serena, then we go to the police station-" he cut me off.

"Police station?!" he whisper yelled.

"Shhh!! Yes! Police station! Patrick and Bill are there!" I said and he got even more confused.

"What?! What are they doing there and who is Patrick?" he asked me.

"Come here, let's not yell into Y/n's ear. She needs this sleep." I said to him and he agreed.

He slowly took Y/n's head and put a pillow under it.

"Now, tell me everything." he said.

"Okay, so, Patrick is guy Y/n met when she was in Florida. They got along really well and now they are really good friends. She offered him to come to the UK with her so she wouldn't be alone." I stopped for a moment to let him process it a bit.

"But weren't we supposed to come here and Y/n won't be alone?" he asked.

"Yeah, but she hadn't known everything about this meet-up. Okay, onto next thing. Bill and Patrick went missing yesterday night. They were grounded from watching TV by Y/n's side because they threw me and her into the pool-" now he cut me off.

"We have a pool!" he said excitedly and jumped.

"Yes, we have a pool. Listen to me now!" I yelled a bit louder than I should which made Y/n move a bit.

We both looked at her but she just rubbed her nose and went back to sleep.

"Poor girl. How long did you say she didn't sleep?" I asked him.

"From when she came back from Florida. She said that she missed Tubbo too much to sleep." he said.

"So she told you how much she likes him, huh?" I asked jokingly.

"Yeah." he laughed a bit and we both looked at her.

"Anyways, continuing onto the story. Patrick and Bill went missing. And a few minutes later when we figured out what happened, Y/n got a call from Police officers, they said that they have Patrick and Bill there, LOCKED up in a cell because they were driving around London with no driving license." I said finishing the story.

"Wait, how old is Patrick?" Freddie asked me.

"He is nineteen." I answered.

"So shouldn't he have a license?" Freddie laughed a bit.

"Yeah but for America, not UK." I told him and he did and 'Ohh' face.

"Sooo, what now?" he asked.

"We will go clean house while she sleeps. Then, when she wakes up, we will go pick up Serena and after that Bill and Patrick in police office." I said to him.

"I got it, boss!" Freddie joked and we both started to clean the house, unpacking him first.

____________________________________________506 words

My phone's battery is on 69% what a funny number!