XXIX.

(one thing before you start reading: isn't george hot in that photo?)

Toby Pov

''I'm Emily (sorry for any emilys here!)'' she said.

''Sorry, but this is my friends number an-'' she interuppted me.

''Oh don't worry, she is fineee.'' she said.

I honestly never heard more annoying voice in my life.

''Can you please give her back her phone so I can ask her som-'' she interuppted again.

''Og c'mon I know you want to talk to me not to her!'' she said in hight voice.

''No please I insis-'' now I was interuppted again, but not with her. But with someone who pulled my selve of my shirt.

I looked at them and saw Puffy.

''Yeah?'' I asked and then released. She was supposed to be with Y/n!

''Where is Y/n?!'' I wisper yelled covering phone so Emily wouldn't hear.

''Some girl came to me for a photo and recognised Y/n from your streams and wanted her to call you but Y/n didn't want to and that girl pushed Y/n and got her phone and now I don't know what is going on because I left to find you and-'' now I interuppted her. She said all in one breath.

''Hey! Hey! It's okay! Just tell me where she is.'' I said calmed.

''C'mon follow me.'' she talked pulling me with her.

Y/n Pov

''Hello?! Is anyone there?!'' girl who said her name was Emily talked loudly in my phone.

''Give me back my phone.'' I said getting up.

''Ugh- here.'' she replied and handed me my phone who fell on ground when she gave it to me.

''Hey!'' I yelled.

''Oh! Yeah sorry.'' she said picking my phone up for me ''One more thing.'' she weirdly smiled at me and opened my phone one more time.

''I just need Tubbo's number.''

''What?! NO!'' I yelled and tried to get my phone back.

Once again she pushed me, but this time before I fell, someone catched me.

I turned around and saw Toby.

I sighed in releaf.

''Ohh... How cute! You have Tubbo's name saved by Toby heart heart heart!'' she readed and turned around to saw me and Toby.

I was embraced but didn't care because he probably didn't minded it.

''OMG! Tubbo! I knew you would find me!'' she yelled and jumped on him hugging him.

''Get off!'' he said and pushed her off of him.

''Here is your phone sweety!'' she said to me acting like she wanted to be friends with me.

''Who the fuck are you?'' Toby asked her.

''What do you meannnnn! I'm Emily!''

''What do you want from me?'' he asked holding my hand.

''I want to be with youu! And I know you want to be with me too!'' she smirked and leened in to kiss him.

He quickly pulled back but she grabbed him by his neck and kissed him.

I stood there in disbelief.

I was expecting Toby to pull away immediately but I saw Emily gripped on his neck more and more tightly deepening kiss.