WITH YOU TILL THE END - 1

Early morning sun had dawned, peeking through the milky clouds, brightening up the day with it's reddish-golden rays. Colourful and joyous butterflies danced along with the flowers of multiple shades in the fresh morning air, on the rhythmic music of the birds.

In the same house, where Chloe's journey in the New York city had begun, peacefully slept a little boy, with his body sprawled on the bed, his soft golden brown hair covered his foreahed while his chest rose and fall ever so gently. Next to him, was sleeping a huge masculine figure, with his bare back on the show, he seemed no less than a greek God. 

The aura of the room was so quiet and soothing before the alarm clock went off.
Beep beep beep.....

Without turning or even opening his eyes, the man lifted off his hand to turn off the alarm. Like a snake, his hand crawled to the bedside table, however,  he accidentally hit the clock and it fell down with a loud thud, waking him up in surprise.

"What the hell happened...." Words flew out of his mouth as he jolted up from the bed. His eyes widened in shock. It took him a couple of moments to erase the sleepiness away from his eyes and once he did, he scanned the room and his eyes fell on the broken alarm clock. In shock, he grabbed his phone lying on the table and saw the time. 7:00 a.m, it said. 

"Holy shit..." He mumbled, his chocolatey brown eyes darted towards the little boy, still smiling in his peaceful slumber.

"Wake up, Theo." In hurry, he said, nudging his arms. The boy wrrigled in his sleep and muttered, "5 minutes more, mom." The man sighed. "Wake up, you little devil. You're late for school." The man said, a little louder. Eyes of the little boy flung open.

"Really, what time is it ?" Panicked, he asked, in his soft baby voice while his bluish orbs looked intently at the man.

"Above 7."

"Oh my God, uncle M, I am gonna be late, and it's on you." He huffed and scurried to the bathroom.

"What the hell did I do ?" Markus sighed, he wore a black shirt and strolled to the kitchen, downstairs.

15 minutes had passed, when Theo came running out of his room, dressed in  blue jeans, white shirt and blue denim jacket paired with white sports shoes.

"Where's my breakfast, uncle M ?" He asked impatiently.

"Chill, sit down." Markus replied, placing Theo's favourite PB&J sandwich.

He grabbed it from the plate and rushed towards the door followed by Markus, who had car keys in his hand.

"One day without mom and you get me late." He huffed, taking another bite of the sandwhich and a glimpse of the passing view.

"Don't tell your mom about it or she's gonna eat my brain."

"Oh I am def..definitely gonna tell her."

"Don't." Markus gave him a playful glare.

"Oh uncle M, I am not scared. I am going to tell mom how you said, "She is gonna eat my brain." He tried to impersonate him, however in his sweet baby voice, it seemed more like an appreciation. Markus controlled the chuckle that was trying to escape his throat. With his eyes focused on the road ahead, he voiced, "Alright, if you tell your mom about this, then,..." He turned to take a glimpse of his face staring intently at him, "..I am going to tell, wait...what was her name..uhhh...yeah..Lia. I am gonna tell Lia about your secret little crush on her." Theo's mouth hung open in shock and his eyes seemed to buldge out of their sockets.

"Wh..what ? I don't..I don't like her. She..she stinks." Markus smirked and stopped the car infront of the school building.

"She does ?" Playfully, Markus questioned, deepening the color of Theo's already crimson cheeks. Hurriedly, he unlocked the car and scampered out of it. As soon as, he left, Markus let out a melodious laugh.

Once Theo entered the school premises, he turned and gave Markus a glare before a middle aged woman came to him and they were away from Markus' sight.

Markus smiled and was about to leave when his phone rang, he grabbed it and saw the caller ID.

Sam..it flashed.

"Good morning, bro." He said, picking it up.

"It's not your bro." A sweet feminine voice said.

"Good morning, hot lady."

"Good morning, Markus. How are you and my baby ?"

"We are just fine. You just saw us yesterday."

"Still and anyways, did you drop him to school on time."

"Of course. You know how responsible I am."

"I do that's why I asked." Markus scrunched his brows, understanding the sarcasm that was dripping from her words and just in time, he heard a loud laugh.

"Give phone to that a.." Chloe chuckled and handed the phone to him.

"Is phone on speaker ?" Markus asked.

"No." Sam replied.

"I did get him late." Upon hearing Markus' words, Sam laughed harder, over again.

"What's so funny ?" Chloe asked him.

"Men talk." He replied. Chloe sighed.

"See, my love is never wrong."

"Yeah yeah sure. Enjoy your honeymoon. I have work to do."

"Don't you fu**ing get your ass late to work."

After cutting the call, he drove back to his apartment. Unlocking the gate, he walked towards the living room and  flopped down on the sofa.

"What a fu**king start of a beautiful day !" He muttered to himself.

Thereafter, he did his morning routine, including exercise and grabbed a PB&J sandwhich and then drove to the company.

What started as a single cafe, PARADISE was now a multimillion company, named as W&H corporation, known all over U.S.A for their beautifully designed cafes, restaurants and hotels and the appetizing cuisines.

He stopped his mustang infront of the entrance, a chauffer came and opened the door for him. He handed the keys to him and entered the building. All the cheerfulness that he had, seemed to vanish as gravity masked his features. Every head present at the reception snapped towards him and greeted him a pleasent morning and recieved a nod of acknowledgment in return.

He trudged along the marble pavement and got inside a private elevator and pressed the button for 15th floor. Few minutes later, elevator stopped, he fixed his blue suit and got out of it and sauntered towards his office.

"Good morning, Markus." He heard a sweet feminine voice as soon as he entered the cabin.

"Good morning, Emily." He replied the woman with beautiful auburn hair and mesmerizing blue orbs. Her pale skin had a kind of glow that could be best described by her protruding belly.

"How are you feeling today ?" Markus asked her as soon as he seated down. Emily sat on the seat opposite to him.

"I am feeling good. Some of the girls, I interview just get on my nerves though."
Markus smiled shortly, reading some documents.

"So, any luck till now ?"

"No. I hope today will be a good day."

"I hope so. Finding your substitute is quite hard." He praised to which she gave him a sweet smile and returned to her cabin where interviews for a substitute secretary began.

___________________

Hope you liked this Chapter. If yes please vote and share your views in the comments .

Stay happy
Stay healthy
Stay tuned !!