WITH YOU TILL THE END - 12

Scarlett was at the airport, running last minute checks when the sound of a car  caught her attention. It was Markus' car pulling off in front of the personal jet. Clutching the files tightly to her chest she waited for him to come out.

He finally stepped out, as swiftly and  elegantly as ever, leaving Scarlett in awe by his appearance. Her eyes roamed up and down his body, dressed neatly in a body fitting burgundy suit that accentuated his toned physique.

On the other hand, Markus found himself unable to look away from Scarlett, dressed in a knee-length gown, looking flawless like a diamond. A sense of admiration washed over him and all his tensions left his mind for a brief moment.

"Good morning." She wished him sweetly.

"Morning, Scarlett." He smiled. "We're  ready to go ?"

"Yeah."

They conversed for a couple of minutes after which, the flight took off.

Scarlett sat by the window, admiring the beautiful view outside while Markus focused on the files in front of him.

"You can relax. I have checked everything." Scarlett reassured him, looking at his stressed face. He took a deep breath before closing the files and leaning back on the comfortable seat, his eyes closed.

As Scarlett watched she found herself admiring his disheveled hair, an urge to run her finger through them overwhelmed her. Blushing, she averted her gaze before being caught and fixed it on the view of the cloudy sky outside.

"Have you ever been to Europe before ?" Markus questioned. Scarlett shook her head in negative.

"Then I'll make sure to show you around a bit. Well if time allowed us." Markus smiled leaning forward, receiving one from Scarlett herself.

"Am I not lucky to have a boss like you ?" She remarked sincerly.

"I suppose you are." They chuckled before silence enveloped them as they found themselves lost in each other's eyes. Markus' hand slowly glided across the table and he  intertwined their fingers. Unconsciously, his gaze flickered between her eyes and lips. Nervously, Scarlett licked her lips breaking away from his intense stare.

"You are beautiful." He whispered, turning her into a blushing mess. She mouthed a shy thank you while his lips curved up into a small smirk, enjoying the effect he had on her.

In a couple of hours, the flight landed at the London airport where Markus and Scarlett were greeted by H&B's officials. They settled in a black Range Rover and drove to a big five star hotel. All along the way Scarlett couldn't look away from the beautiful surrounding.

Shortly, they reached the hotel and as they entered the hotel, they were greeted by Timothy Hudson, the co-founder of H&B.

"Mr.Hayes. So good to see you." The man enthused, strolling towards them.

"Likewise, Mr.Hudson." Markus replied as they shook hands. Mr.Hudson's eyes peered over to Scarlett, followed by Markus'.

"Please meet Ms. Scarlett Jones, head of this project and my confidant." Scarlett smiled and forwarded her hand. "I am waiting to be amazed, Ms.Jones." Mr.Hudson remarks. "I am sure you will be." She replies as they shake hands.

"We can keep the meeting tomorrow morning, if thats fine." He suggested.

"Certainly." Responded Markus.

"Great then, Take some rest. I am pretty sure you must be exhausted. Your rooms are ready." Markus gave him a subtle nod and then they were escorted to their rooms.