Chapter 1

₪₪₪
"EMERALD GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" 

I shot up by the yell. Geez my ears are sensitiv ! I look up to my right at my alarm clock . I was sleepy so I couldnt make out what time it is. I squint my eyes.  7:30 am .

Why is he calling me this ealry . Its just 7:30 .

WHAT?! Its 7:30 ! Oh shit I slept an hour extra. I ran to bathroom . Fuck! Forget bathing . I quickly changed into my jeans and blue tank top and ran downstairs.

"WHY ARE YOU LATE ? WHERE IS THE BREAKFAST? YOU BITCH! HURRY UP BEFORE ALPHA COMES! "

He slaps me and leaves. Thank god I always have ingredients ready at night. I know its bad but this pack doesnt deserve good either . I quickly make bacon and eggs. And with my werewolf speed serve everyone and stand in the kitchen when everyone enters.

So I have a bit of time untill they leave for school let me tell you a bit about me . Hi I am Emerald Hazen of Red Damon Pack. Well as you see I am abused , mistreated and bullied everyday. I am their personal maid. Well even omegas are treated better than me. I am daughter of previous beta. Now my brother is present beta. His name is Jason Hazen. He is 18 years old and I am 15 . Well going to be 16 tomorrow . Then I will change into my wolf first time and will find my mate. You wondering what is mate?

Well... a mate is your soulmate. Everyone has one. Even humans. But its easier for us to find when we get our wolf. When we change into wolves then like humans have heart instincts we have wolf instincts besides our heart . Its like our soul. It talks to us. First we get a smell of mate. Whether it be the worst smell for humans but our mates smell is very beautiful to us.When we see our mate eye to eye ,our wolves instantly recognize him as her mate. Just to make sure when you touch them sparks and tingles flow throigh your body. You instantly feel attracted. You feel a pull towards them. Its not gravity holding you down, its them. You feel protective and possesive for them. And if they somehow leave you, you die. Not physically yet but mentally. Slowly you start thinking of killing yourself, you dont wish to live anymore and so finally you die. He will feel the same for me. He will love me and protect me. And so I want mate. So he can stop this and save me.

"Bitch next time I wont forgive you so easily remember it" Jason said.

Oh so I guess my time is over.....

Well last thing I wanna tell that the reason they mistreat me. It was not like this untill I was 8 yrs old. Nope it wasnt.

So my parents were beta. I have beta blood too. I turned 8 at that time. My parents for celebrating took me to restraunt. Jason couldnt come because he had to study for next day's exam. After dinner we were playing in woods . Suddenly rogues surrounded us. My father mind linked mom to tackle one of them and make way for me to run. She turned into her grey wolf as my father turned into brown one. My mom mind linked pack members too come but soon the number of rogues increased. And my mom and dad couldnt fight extra wolves. One of them killed my father. My mom got distracted and as the pack members arrived . Rogue snapped her head and ran away. I was in the ground crying, watching my parents bleed to death.

Everyone believes it was me who forced them to celebrate and walk in woods. Only Jason knew the truth. But for popularity he acted as he thought that too. He beated me himself . Alpha and Luna heard the same and they hated me too. The soon to be Alpha Chase also bullied me. He and his friends were the most to abuse me.  Besides that I was overweight, just a bit though. I had dark brown eyes that almost looked black. I had black hair. I was ugly and I knew it. I was told that everyday. That was the other reason they abused me. I was weak , nerd and ugly girl. I know my mate will love me because we were destined to be together, he will die if he will be not with me and infact he will naturally love me. He cant help that mate bond. I am now begning to loose strength now . I feel tired and weak of this torture. I had just one hope left and that is my mate....

With that thought I left for school. I was the last to leave but I had fpund shortcut to reach at time for school. It is through woods so theres no roads no bends and thus we reach fast.

With that I left for school. Another hell for me. I just wish my birthday comes soon so thaf I can find my mate and get out of this hell.

_______________________________
A/N: First chapter of this supernatural story . I hope you like it. Please ignore the mistyping, in further chapters too. Vote, comment and enjoy :)