Chapter 22

~(° - °~) (/° - °/) (~ ° - °)~
TIME SKIP..... ONE WEEK LATER

Emerald's POV

I woke up crushed to perfectly healed body . Yes...Chase healed fully in week. The reason remains unknown to Doctors here but Chase and I know its cause of me being daughter of Selena and me having healing powers. His perfectly shaped abs glowed because of sunlight. I smiled and struggled to get out of his grip. I panted after my so unsuccessful struggles.

"Awweee my baby is tired pushing such a bulk man?" I felt him smirk. Oh boy never piss me off.

"Huff ..... thats why I never wanted a hulk. Why couldn't mom pair me with normal body? " I whined. His eyes got black now and he growled flushing me completely to him.

"You are mine. You were made for me . I dont care for what reason she paired you with me but now you are paired with me and you wont think of anyone else as your mate. "

I turned to face him and hugged him tight . I started running my hand in circles on his back . He instantly relaxed under my touch and nuzzeld his head in my neck.

" Love I was just kidding. I love being paired with you. And you are just perfect for me. Now lets get ready I think we should meet the new members of our pack. Derek and Jessica." He nodded and reluctantly let me. I bathed for what seemed half an hour and got ready while Chase was showering. I sat on the bed . All the while I thought I should tell Jace. I knocked the bathroom door.

"Yes?" Chase shut off the knob

"I am going downstairs. I havent met my friends for so long . Mind link me to come in living room when you are done. Okay?"

"Okay " he shouted back and continued with shower.

I went downstairs to Jace room. I went in without a knock afraid he wont even let me in. I gasped. There he sat in a corner with his knees crushed to his body crying constantly.  I ran and crouched down and enveloped him in an embrace.

"Sh... whats wrongs?"

"Go away. Go with Chase. You have given me enough pain now. I cant see your face because I know it will hurt me and my wolf. How could you do this Em? How ?  I loved you when he didnt. I loved you when he left you. And you got back with him? I thought we could live a perfect life. But I was wrong. I forgot fairytales are fake."

"Dont say this Jace. You know how vulnerable I was when Chase got hit. My wolf is so happy to see him alive. You know we are not even second chance mate that we will feel attracted.  My wolf dispise your touch now and you know I cant help it. My wolf just wants him."

"I dont know if I can forgive you Em. But yeah give me space maybe I will. I will ponder over it." I nodded and left him. I decided to mind link rest of them and to come in living room.

Just as I was about to enter Chase mindlinked me . I replied a "yes".

I enetered living room and next thing I know I was on ground with Luke, Liam, Jeremy and James on me. I chuckled .

"I missed you too guys."

They all got up and laughed. I giggled. Then I was swept up from

ground in bridal style.

"Chase put me down!" I pouted. He shook his head.

"No babydoll"

I huffed and crossed my arms. But the smile on my face finally spread across.

He then put me down. And wrapped his arm around my waist.

Drake and Jessica were standing at back .

"Derek and Jessica come on here . Will you not meet me and your new Alpha" I smiled and they both smiled back before coming forward and bowing infort of me and Chase.

"Alpha .....Luna"

I nodded and the stood straight.

"Derek and Jessica you will have to get ready for tonight ceremony. We will have a celebration you getting accepted . They both smiled and nodded. I clapped.

"Okay guys now that we are having a party we ladies have to go for shopping okay? " with that I slipped for Chase and grabbed Jessica and ran outside. Jessica laughed and got into the car with me in driver's seat.

                             ₪₪₪

I was standing beside Chase . He was looking so hot in black tuxedo. I was wearing a white dress with lace on my stomach. The dress was kind of backless. A lace was webbed in criss-cross all the way down and was tied tightly.  It was traditional dress that every luna wear while any ceremony.

After a while Chase accepted Derek and Jesssica I went into my room and changed into beautiful blue dress. It was strapless and had fancy jewels beaded on it.

Music was blasting high. Luke and Liam have to leave as Jace is planning on staying longer cause of me. The pack has to have a beta at least. I am sad but someday this was to come.

The time came when Liam and Luke bid us goodbye. I was almost crying . I dont know when I may see them again.

Chase embraced me.

"Babydoll will you dance with me?"

I nodded and went on the dance floor. I danced and danced and danced till my feet ached.

I wasnt tired but most of them have left. I stoped the music.

"Guys lets play prank war!"

Jeremy and a girl stepped forward .

"Count us in!"

"Us?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oii shes my mate! Tanya" i mouthed an 'o'

James stepped with another girl .

"Me and my mate Delilah!"

"Boo guys you never told me you have found your mates!"

They chuckled. "We just found them"  I laughed.

"Okay...anyone else?" Derek and Jessica stepped forward and a girl named Kathryn.

"Jace please..!!!" I made puppy dog eyes and he threw his hand up .

"Fine!!!" He said.

A/N: Next update soon guys.....Till then bubye lovelies... sorry for such late update but I was having and awful problem with my love life.
Xxxxx