Chapter 3

Chase's POV

I was walking down the halls when I smelled the most amazing scent. Lavender and apple. Wierd right? But for me its heaven. I let my wolf intincts take me towards the scent when I hit somebody. Sparks ran through me. I looked down at my confused mate. Shes so small and fragile. I want nothing to do other than hold her close to me.

She had beautiful black orbs. No sorry dark brown. Well they look black from far . She had waist length black straight hair. She looked up at me with love and hope . Hope? Why would she look at me with hope. I mentally shook my head when I realized its Emerald. Oh no. Why did fate have to be a bitch. NO NO NO she cant be my mate. I slammed her again locker. Sparks ran in my body but I ignored it.

"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?"

"Emerald Hazen" she said .

"I Chase Mason West of Red Damon Pack and soon to be Alpha reject you Emerald Hazen as my mate " i said and let go of her. My wold was screaming at me so I blocked him out. She was crying. I almost felt regretted. Key word : ALMOST. I shook my head again and went to my group who were laughing. I started laughing too. Then she stood up and said something I never wanted to hear .

"I Emerald Hazen accept you rejection"

I felt disrespected. Oh girl you couldnt do it. I took a step to punch her but she already ran away. Very fast indeed. Nevermind I will see her at home. I smirked. My friends were still laughing at her, calling her ugly and that she did deserve this. Just then my girlfriend Brittany came. She was sexy and beautiful. Yeah she will be a good luna. I pulled her in my arms and kissed her. She kissed me back and soon it was a heated make out session. Soon the bell rang and we dispersed for our classes.

______________________

Finally. School is over. I didnt see Emerald whole day. She was never in lunch but that didnt concern me. When I didnt saw her in the last class which is the only class we had together that made me feel a little worried.

I felt soft lips brush mine. Brittany....

I kissed her back . I took her in my car and we went home. Well not because I didnt like making out with her but because I want to fuck her now.

And so I did. I got dressed and left my room for some food. Damn I am hungry. I went inside. And saw no food. That bitch! Just then others came in . Yeah I came early. Jason came in kitchen and muttered the same thing. "That bitch!"

"EMERALD!! Get your fat ass down here. " she didnt came after 5 minutes. Jason stood up and went upstairs for her room. He was very angry. I was too but decided to wait here.

After few minutes. Jason came back down. He fell on the floor on his knees and whispered "She left"

"What? No she didnt! That ugly bitch cant leave the pack." I yelled.

Jason stood up and punched me." Chase stop it. I know I have been blind enough I couldnt see her pain. But now I have my senses open.Not a swear word I should hear for her now. You mutt rejected my sister and I didnt do anything just because I thought popularity is good. I didnt knew it was that bad. I was meant to protect her. YOU were meant to protect her but you rejected her and still wants her for nothing but her to be slave!" He punched me again

" I know I lost my sister. But I am happy that she left. Not cause I want to but cause she didnt deserve a mate like you. Go fuck that Brittany I dont care anymore. We treated her like trash. I will find her . I will! And I wont let you get her back . Mark my words" with that he left changing into a wolf . I sat there dumbfounded. Everyone looking regretful and some gave me disgusting look. One spoke up" I dont know about you or others but its a disgrace to have you as an Alpha. I didnt want to do this but your command made me do it. I feel disgusted to even look at you"

I looked at my hands then on the ground. A note flew up . I caught hold of it.
Dear whoever reads it
I have had enough. I reached the limit of tolerence now. You dont love me. You blane me for things I never did. I didnt kill my parents . Nevermind its not the point to prove I am guilty or not because I must have reached far away by the end you read this. Your problens are now solved . Hier a maid cause you wont be able to do it any other ways.
Dear brother, well you dont have to call me your sister anymore. Your sister died today for your own good.You dont deserve me as a sister. I wont ever forgive you.

And my dear mate or shall I say ex mate. Go suck another sluts face . I am no more a problem for you and I hope our bond gets destroyed due to distance cause I DONT WANT A SELFISH PATHETIC MATE .
Bye . I would never forgive you all. Dont try to look for me . Thats what you all wanted for me to leave so
Bubyeee
Emerald

I felt a pang of hurt in my chest. She left. Cause of me. I was suppose to love her. Protect her. I broke her trust. She was weak then cause she was human. She was still to get her wolf. Which is TODAY! Oh no she will go through her first shift alone. Oh no she can even die. Nobody can ease out her pain. Only her mate . Oh my god I need to find her. I send search patrols immediately.