Chapter 17

Emerald's POV.

Derek has managed to ask his Alpha for him to be my gaurd. While he gaurds he leaves me open and I practise in human form. Because I may not fight in wolf form for long. I have asked him to stop giving me wolfsbane. Or at the eleventh hour I can not fight. He is doing eveything in his power just because he trusts me and that I will save his mate. And I will...even if I have to die. I guess war will happen soon. And even Dere has no idea.

I know I will be strong because I have been not given wolfsbane but it can put his mate in danger. I can just hope.

Derek comes in with sleeping pills. Wolfsbane not only harms our wolf but tires our human side and for safety I eat sleepibg pills.

Derek hands me water and after fifteen minutes or so I fall asleep.

____________________________

Chase's POV

We are ready for the war. As planned my pack will hide in bushes and behind trees while Luke and Liam save Derek's mate. And me and Chase will be waiting for Emerald to come out.

"Chase let head on now!" Jace screamed . Yeah today we will fight.

I screamed an Ok and headed outside. "Jace you have her weapons?" I asked. He nodded .

Lets go....

We reached the building and quietly scatterd. Jace mindlinked Luke to go in.

__________

Luke's POV

I headed in from back and went straight to basement with Liam beside me. We went straight then right then straight and sure there was a girl .

"Hello lady" i said. She looked up and we saw fear in her eyes. She scooted away. We looked for keys but didnt found one. Am I to break this?

When I was thinking of way and finally thought to try and vreak thi I found Liam inside the cell consoling the girl. Oooo it was open.

"Dont be scared. We are here to help you." She nodded. That was easy

"My mate told about you " she whisperd. Oh .....thats why it was easy.

Liam nodded "Can I pick you up and take you out to Jason so he can drop you to our territory?  We cant waste time in walking" she nodded and Liam picked her up and we swiftly ran outside . I was ahead so I can look out.  As thought few rogues caught us but we broke their neck . We saw Jason waiting in car. While I headed back to Emerald I made sure Liam safely put her in.

I went straight the left anf there I found a guy on his watch. Is he Derrek? Hmm lets ask him. If not we will kill him right? Well yhere again Liam already was talking to him . Ughh why am I so slow. Enerald was there sleeping.  Derrek said this will wear off soon. We picked her up and went outside.

As soon as we reached outside Chase was before us and he grabbed her . Jace was standing beside him. Soon he couldn't control and hugged her from back. Emerald was squeezed between them.

_______________________

Emerald's POV. (Again!)

I woke up panting for air. What is closing my breath. And my wolf is enjoying it. Duh??? Does she wanna die?

"C-can't......breath" as soon as I said this I fell on my butt.

"Ouch What the fuck man?" I looked up and saw both of my lovers looking already at me with relief.

"Oh I alreadt been safe?" I said.

"Ofcourse dumb thats why you are here!" Luke said. I facepalmed myself.

"Yeah Luke I guess I forgot my common sense there "

Everybody laughed then I grew all serious.

"Wheres Jessica?"

"Who is Jessica now?" Luke said.

I hit back of his head.

"Jessica is Dereks mate idiot"

"But you never told us her name"  Luke whined and pouted.

"Oh.....but I wanted to do that. Long time I havent done it. Okay joke apart. Now tell me anybody know about war?" Everybody shook their heads no. "My weapons Jace?" Jace opened the zip of his Jacket and Chase too. There were all my weapons. Smart boy!

"Okay divide it into three. Chase me and Jace will use weapons. While rest of you just fight weak rogues. We will be hiding and shooting them . Agreed?" The nodded.

"Get the show on the road baby..."