Chapter 12

Emerald's POV

I was brushing my teeth right now. Its 4:30 am. By 5 I have to train the pups. They are so weak. My Pack is going to train too. Jeremy will be my partner because we get along well and Jeremy is more tough than his twin James. I change into my black sports bra and black cotton shorts. Cotton makes it easy to lift my left as high as I want. I braid my waist length hair into french braid and then roll it into a tight bun. So even if it accidently opens I wouldnt face much problem. I give Jace a quick peck on the lips and go towards backyard. Nobody will eat before training as it makes the mind sleepy and all the jumping and thrashing can result in puking. My pack was first to come.Jeremy wrapped his hands around my waist. I mocked a glare. We are best friends and we flirt alot. Jace is training too. He maybe the Alpha but he needs training before fight. Warm up always help. Jace walked in and pulled me into his arms . He glared at Jeremy.

"No more of your flirting with her now. She is mine ."

Jeremy laughed and nodded. Jace took me away from them. He stopped and pulled me behind a bush. He jerked me close. I leaned in with him. He made a move and kissed me. I kissed him back. His hand rubbed my sides ocassionally pressing my breasts. I moaned in the kiss. His hands moved down to my ass pressing it.

A growl rippled. Jace groaned and turned to face an angry looking Chase. I rolled my eyes and decided to take step.

"Jealous much? .......Keep your jealousy to yourself. You ruined our such a perfect moment. Cmon baby lets get going." I pulled Jace with me to training field. Most of them were there. Maybe 5 or 10 werent.

"Lets get started. For a fight you should be as strong in human form as you are in wolf. You should use your wolf strengrh to pin down one wolf at least. We will first learn in human form. As a warm up jog 6 miles with me and Jeremy at lead.

Remember JOG. No running or walking.  Am i undertood?" Everybody nodded. "Good now lets go" We started jogging at a normal pace with me and Jeremy on lead.

After we ran 6 miles, everyone was panting and puffing. Of their pack. Mine barely broke a sweat.

"Everybody pair up for fighting." I said with a controling tone in me.

Everybody immediately grouped up. Jace paired up with Chase. I froze. If they got serious it would get to a fight for tittle . I dont want that.

"Jeremy you nerd to pair up with Chase. "

"Why?"

"Because I dont want two Alphas to be paired. The fighf can get serious over me. Send Jace to pair up with me" he nodded understandably and soon Jace was by my side. I started teaching them basics.

At ten I dismissed them. Everyone heaved a sigh of relief. But they had to run back 6 miles if they had to go home. Hehe.....i know evil.

Me and my pack slumped down on the grass in the backyard when we reached back. I drank water from my bottle .

"Please pass to me when you are done" said Jace.

"Then me ! " said. Luke

"And me!"  I heard Liam then

"Fourth me!" Then Jeremy

"In that while I will get it from kitchen"   Everybody laughed.

As said James went in while everybody drank. As soon as the bottle reached Jeremy the bottle was empty. Jeremy pouted but luckily James knew this and came with one more bottle and gave it to Jeremy.

"You owe me bro" Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"I stink but I dont want to get up " i said while crossing my arms.

"Then lets get you to the room " Jace said. I squeked like a rat when he lifted me in bridal style.

I laid my head on his chest . Everybody was on the table eating dinner. More like attacking it. I chuckled at it. Jace led me upstairs.

He gently put me down. I went for shower.

I cane out in my silk black bathrobe. I know its a little daring but i cant wear my clothes when im wet. I went in my closet. I wore a red tank top and white shorts. Its so hot to wear Jeans abd I hate them. I put on mascara and eye liner. Then laid on my bed waiting for Jace.

Oopppss I have to make lunch for them. Shit I should start now.

I went into kitchen. I quickly got ready with ny werewolf speed . I made spaghetti for them. Just as U finished they came in.

"Lunch is ready boys!" They smiled and sat down. I quickly served them. "Mmm .....its amazing sis" Luke said. "I know right! Our sister is amazing!" Liam said.

I laughed .

After lunch we sat on couch for movie. Actually not all of us was able to sit so Jeremy and James sat down on floor. Luke,Liam abd Jace on couch. And guess where am I?

Yupp I am on Jace's lap though my legs are on Lukes lap. James put in Safe Haven . One thing in common in all of us is we love Nicholas Sparks story to death.

___________________________

Jace's POV.

She looks so peacefull when she is asleep . I love her so much and I am glad she chose me over her. I lived Emily but now moon goddess has given me another mate. I love her to death.

Lets hope she allows me to mark her soon ......or what if she chose Chase soon?

_____________________________
A/N: Hey guys I dont want to do this but I want at least 10 votes before I update next chapter.