Chapter 18

Emerald's POV

"Get the show on road baby.."

With that adrenile rushed through my body.  I ran towards the thickest tree and climped up and sat on abranch that gave clearest view . Jace and Chasr were also settled. I took out my arrow, positioned it and streched it back to the farthest point and relesead . It hit the target and the wolf was howling in pain. Me, Jace and Chase were throwing arrows when the finished.

"Still a large number of rogues. Fuck!" I muttered.

I took out my rifle and loaded it with bullets. Shooting wolves was the easiest and fastest.

"Shit...." mutterd someone. I turned my head and saw Chase looking at a wolf. It was one of our wolf.

I ran to him . I can cure him.

He was howling in pain.

"Shift!" I said. He did. I took out my knife.  "Its gonna hurt a little" he nodded.  I gently but swiftly thrusted the knife and slowly took out the bullet. Then I took out a vial and poured it in the hole that bullet made. I put the bandage and closed the wound. I went behind the tree and took out my clothes and shifted into my white wolf.
Jace and Cjase continue with your shooting while I come back. And Jace tell Chase to shoot a bit more accurately.

I growled at last line. I helped the guy and put him on my back and ran towards the territory.
Rene here is a man on the border get him to infirmary as soon as possible

I left the man on the border and went back. We had our pack doctor too.

When I was back Chase and Jace we shooting well. I morphed again and wore my clothes.

"Well isnt she the white wolf I had captured? " A man with brunette hair said.

"What do you want?" I spat

"Dear havent Derek told you?"he said

So he is the Alpha. I should kill him. I have the chance.

I ran towards him . I found my rifle on tye ground on the way . I picked it and positioned it on him.

He growled and changed into wolf. I shot but he dodged. He looked determined to kill me because he was running in zig zag way making it hard for me to shot him. He lunged at me. My eyes widened and I threw my gun and jumped left side. My body rolled for while. He lunged at me again but this time I was ready. I straightened my arms and with full force I gripped his stomach and threw him to my left . He hit a tree. He stood straight again and shook his head a bit. I cant fight him in human form . I changed into my human form. For what I thought he was taller like he was Alpha of his former pack but no he was so three or four inches smaller than my wolf. I scratched his face. Blood gushed from four deep gashes. I lunged at him. He was beneath me. I bit his shoulder. He clawed my stomach. I howled at pain but held back. He clawed twice again . This time I junped pack but not before biting his another shoulder. He changed into him naked in front of me but I could careless. I moved towards him. He shifted back. He kept moving back wincing shortly. I was quite bored of this game now so I ran at my full speed but I stopped after few steps.
He held the gun. The bullets with lyncotine.

_____________________

Chase's POV

Soon I went out with bullets. I had shit out accurately this time and nit much of wolf were left now. As the bullets or arrow pierced under their skin the whimper with pain and became limp after few minutes. They were paralyzed while the lyncotine was eating his organs. Jace told me about all these things that Emerald made. I wonder where is Emerald I cant seem to find her. She just like flew out of the scene. I climbed down and then I smelt blood. Blood of my mate....

I ran towards her. I saw her fighting with so big rogue. He was bigger than normal rogue. He must be the Alpha. I shook with fury. He wanted my mates blood. That son of bitch !!

My mate was fighting skillfully. She bit another shoulder of his when she jumped back and the rogue morphed back. She was playing with him because she slowly took one step and scrambled back 3 steps.

She suddenly started running towards him. I looked at her with awe. She stopped after few steps. Why? I looked at the rogue. He was holding gun. Fuck it has lyncotine!

I changed into my wolf and ran. I was about to lunge at him when ge pulled the trigger and to my instincts I instead lunged before my mate.

She looked at me with horror. With my wolfy eyes that teared up I whinpered telling her....
I love you no matter what Em . If I live just give me one chance.....

__________
A/N: Guys this story will end after few chapters . Please someone help me with the SEX Scene!!!!! God im gonna die....