Chapter 2

Emerald's POV

Ring......ring....ring

I dissmiss my alarm. And look up at the ceiling. Today is my birthday. Today I will be out of this hell. No abusings from now on. I quickly dressed for school and went to make breakfast for the pack.

I left for the shortcut. Thank god nobody has beaten me today. I had put on a bit of make up. I have one friend Amanda in school. She is a human but she knows about werewolves as her mate is one. Our school has both werewolves and humans. Im not beaten by humans and for that I am glad. Her mate feels pity for me but cant do anything cause soon to he Alpha has ordered all the pack members to treat me badly.

"Hey Em!" Amanda yelled for me.

"Hey Amy!! " i yelled back in same tone.

I ran to her. "Happy birthday sis! Heres a gift for you." I gleamed with happiness and opened the gift wrap.

It was a beautiful necklace with mine and her name craved on it . I gasped. Its beautiful

"I love it" i said. And handed it to her for helping me wear it.

After that we went for our lockers. Just then I smelled the most amazing smell. Chocolate and Vanilla. Mmmm the smell is so good. I felt myself walking in the direction of smell . Suddenly I hit a wall. Wait when did the walls have limbs?

I looked up and saw Chase . Soon to be Alpha.

He slammed me on the nearby locker. Sparks ran through my body. Oh my god. My mate is an Alpha? Its so good . Now he can stop all this. Finally!!

I looked up in his eyes. They held.....anger? But why anger?

Soon my question was answered.

"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?"

"Emerald Hazen" i said .

"I Chase Mason West of Red Damon Pack and soon to be Alpha reject you Emerald Hazen as my mate "

I break down in front of everyone. I feel like dieing now. My world stopped.I had one hope....just one and that too crashed in seconds. Thats it I have had enough...

I am running away.

I saw him and his friends laughing.

"I Emerald Hazen accept your rejection."

With that I ran with full force. All the energy I had. I reached my house with the shortcut. I took out the money that my parents kept for me. I didnt wasted it like my brother. It was 2 million dollars. Jason had it 2 millions too.

I grabbed my rucksack and stuffed the only clothes I had. I stuffed a photograph of my parents. I had nothing much and still had space to keep more. I decided to stuff food. I tore a piece of paper and wrote a note:-
Dear whoever reads it
I have had enough. I reached the limit of tolerence now.  You dont love me. You blane me for things I never did. I didnt kill my parents . Nevermind its not the point to prove I am guilty or not because I must have reached far away by the end you read this. Your problens are now solved . Hier a maid cause you wont be able to do it any other ways.
Dear brother, well you dont have to call me your sister anymore. Your sister died today for your own good.You dont deserve me as a sister. I wont ever forgive you.

And my dear mate or shall I say ex mate. Go suck another sluts face . I am no more a problem for you and I hope our bond gets destroyed due to distance cause I DONT WANT A SELFISH PATHETIC MATE .
Bye . I would never forgive you all. Dont try to look for me . Thats what you all wanted for me to leave so
Bubyeee
Emerald

I stick that note onto my door. So nobody looses it.I finally looked at my room and jumped out of window. I know where every way of the forest leads.

I took the one for airport. School has yet 2 hours. I can make it out of territory at leasts. I am not in a wolf form so I will go with aeroplane .

I didnt had to go any particular so I took for San Fransisco . Not far away from L.A.

The flight took off. School must have gotten over now. Well I will be far away from them now.