Epilogue

Emerald's POV

I opened my eyes to tingling sensation on my arm.

"Good morning sunshine" he said in his beautiful voice.

"Good morning " I said in my ugly hoarse voice. I got up and looked down at him while he was looking at my neck.

Realization hit me and I ran to bathroom. I shifted my hair and there were a pair a canine mark. I touched it and winced from the burning sensation. Chase was behind me. He caressed the mark and pleasure shoot inside me.
"Untill its healed only I can touch it or else it will give you pain." I nodded understanding.
"Em?" I looked at him from mirror , when he didnt say anything I turned around to face him. He got on his knees . "Em I love you and I know I have done many mistakes for which you have forgiven me even let me mate with you. In werewolf world you are mine but I want you to be mine in human world as well. Will you marry me Em?" He held out a box with a beautiful ring. I was at loss of words and extremly surprised with all of this.

"I wanted it to happen differently but last night the plan was ruined. Still I can propose you right?" I nodded.
"YES Chase. Yes I will marry you"

He smiled his billion dollar smile and kissed me.

₪₪₪

Third Persons POV.

Emerald was more than happy. She had to set everything within three days. Flowers, dress and cake everything. Though Kathryn was there to help her it was a lot of work. She wore a beautiful gown that trailed with a silk fabric. Her hair we as up in a braid bun with a viel and a flower crown. Kathryn was lookimg amazing in her pink frock. After all she was a maid of honour.

She walked down the aisle woth Jason on her side. Jason hander her to Chase. They both did their vows .

"Do you Chase West accept Emerald Hazen as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" Chase said.

The priest then turned to her.
"Do you Emerald Hazen accept Chase West as yoir lawfully wedded husband? "

" I do" and then they kissed.

A/N: This story is overr. PLease check out Sin With Me prologue is updated