Chapter 6

Two years later....

Emerald's POV.

"Em I got you!!" Jace yelled running after me covered in mud. Hahahah I pranked him. I ran with all the strength I had.

"Someone save me !!" The next part of plan was still to be played . I smirked.

"Luke save me!"

I yelled when I was half out of the door. It was signal to be ready with water pipe. Soon Jace came running and Luke opened the pipe outlet. Water came with full force . His reaction was awsome . I was rolling on the ground laughing hard.

Liam turned off the knob and they both ran away with me on their heels. Jace stood their panting. Ohh poor boy.

As he said two years ago I was the strongest of the pack . Now the pack was considered the largest and strongest pack in the world.

Moon goddes visited me last year in my sleep.

'Flashback'

I stood in a beautifull garden. The grass was so soft. And the roses were so beautiful.  I could see each and every flower here you will find in whole world. I laid down closing my eyes enjoying the soft feeling .

"My dear daughter I see you love this place?" A women said. I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Selena...

"Uhh yes moon goddess" i stood up and bowed down . She lifted my chin and shook her head.

"No my child. I am your mother. "

I smiled.

"Mom...."

She nodded.

"Now listen to me dear. I have choosen you for a reason. I saw you lived through your first shift and your practise made you even more stronger. I chose you to bring piece. To kill the wrongs and to help the needy. To save our kind . I cant be on the earth so I chose you. I trust you and I know you will not take this an advantage . But the pain you went through have made you lose trust and faith in people. So.." she holds my hand and I feel sonething radiate off her into me. "I give one of my powers to you. You can see the persons soul and know if the person is miserable or just pretending, if person is willingly doing sin or forced to it.I know this would have been hard but now this power will help you. You will know the truth by just looking straight into his/her eyes. But you can not control this power. You will naturally sense it. Now my child I have to go . Use you strength wisely"

With that she faded untill I couldnt see her anymore.

I felt my eyelids being opened.
Flashback ended.

So thats how pur pack has gpne large. We didnt killed the rogue who wasnt guilty. We found most of them were just passing territories in search of food and shelter.

I am glad I could save so many lives. We are so strong that other pack calls for help with training or with rogue problem.Its been two years since I left and I have changed alot. I am lot more skinnier. I have gained confidence. I dont takw shits from anyone. And if I get angry once then the person cant wscape without few brocken ribs. My eyes change the colour. My pupil goes red. And I have some other powers . If I am angry and my wolf takes control then my palm gets red hot and whoever comes in contact gets burned. My voice changes. And I am extremely dangerous. I can only be controled by Jace.

You must be wondering why Jace?

Well when I shifted he made my wolf believe that he is my mate and thats why I am alive. When my wolf is angry and not in sane conditions she thinks Jace as her mate and thus Jace can control her.

I like him. But I am afraid. Afraid that he will leave me for his mate. Not that its his fault but I cant take another heartbreak.

And did I tell you I am the Packfighter now. Did i? Well even if I didnt I just told you. Hehe im so happy .
Meet me in my office now Jace voice said in mindlink.
Yes Alpha I heard two more people saying it with me. Maybe Luke and Liam are called too .

I went upstairs and into his office. He smiled and motioned me to sit down. He looked tensed.

Luke and Liam came in too.

"Now Em I want you to be strong . We have to go help one more pack. "

"I dont see the probl- waif what pack is it?"

" Red Damon Pack "

A/N: Hahah.....she needs to go back. Vote and comment for next chapters!!!