Chapter 16

Chase's POV

Emerald has been missing since two days now and we dont have a clue as to where they took them. I am going crazy without her. She being my mate is panicking me alot . Jace is not better either. But he is still being strong to find her as soon as possible. I am a mess right now. I will do anything to find her.
Alpha we saw falling building. She might be in there.

Oh lord finally we could save her.
Come back . There will be a war we need to plan.

I closed my mindlink.

"Jace!" I ran to his office. I kicked the door open. "I think we found her. We need to plan a war. " I said.

"How do you know where is she.?" He asked.

"My patrolers told me that theres a falling building" i said.

"Chase I know you lover her. I love her but we dont have any proof sge is there. We have to first stalk that place. We cant go with all hope and find nothing. We all want to find her. She is something to everyone. Your mate, my second chance, sister to Jason,Luke and Liam and so on. We all want her back but we have to play accordingly. What if in this need we lopse our pack as well as her. " i nod at his little speech. I mindlinked our patrolers.
First search that building. If you find anything tell me.
Yes Alpha they responded.

  All that hope I had broke me down. I was on my knees crying . No scratch tht I was bawling.

"Emerald please just one clue ....."

"Emerald" Jace said.

___________________________

Jace's POV.

I was watching Chase cry . I wanted to cry too but I was to be strong. I had to play along or we could never have her back . I think the Alpha of Rougues got to know Emerald was white wolf and he wants her blood. Seeing rogues dont have Alpha its strange. But there are rare cases.
Jace....

"Emerald?" I shot up straight.
Jace can you hear me.

Yes love I can. Are you ok?

Yes I am. I need you to listen to what I say. Okay?

Okay.

Jace I dont know where I am but I will tell you soon. Heres a guy who is ready to help me. His mate is captured and so unwillingly he has to prison me. But I assured him we will save his mate. So as to save both of us you have to start a war as quitely as possible. It would be best if you save her and me and then start a war. Understood?

Yes love

Okay so give me few minutes I need to ask Derek where am I.

With that she cut off mindlink.

I felt someone at my legs.

"Jace tell me did you talk to her. Tell me please. " I quickly picked him up.

"Yes I did talk to her......" I told them what Emerald told me

Chase has a gleam in his eyes. A hope to find her.
Jace...

Yes love I am here.

Jace I am in a lost building , it falling to pieces and I am in just a little away from our north territory. And come fast Alpha can kill me anytime....

She cut off mindlink again.

"Chase is that falling building just a little away from your north territory?"

"Yes is she there?"

I nodded.
Jace one more thing. His mate and I are in basement . From the entrace ho straight then right then straight last cell is his mate and from the enterance to straight left the second cell is me. It will help you. And before me get his mate. Ok?

Before i could answer she went again. Why is she popping in like that.

For now we need to plan the war.

We were at the tavle with a sketch of falling building. Chase pack told us there are four exits.

"Divide you pack in four. " I told Chase. "Make them blend in the surrounding. While Luke and Liam will cautiously go in basement from backdoor. When they get Dereks mate we will put her in car and Jason will drop her at the border of territory where the females will take her. Chase you and I will carry Emerald's weapons with us . When we rescue her you have to hand some of it to her.Then we start the war. "

"But where will Emerald go?" Chase asked.

"She will fight." Is he fucking crazy? 

"No she wont" i growled.

"Chase she is our pack fighter she has to "

I huffed and sat down. Anyways I am getting you Emerald....

xxxxxxxx

I know short. And Emerald is not with Chase. She is still confused who to choose. She won't leave Jace ...not yet.

xxxxxxxxx