Chapter 4

Emerald's POV

I am in Canada. In a hotel right now. I will soon buy a house. I cant stay in hotel forever. But as I am planning to stay in Sans Francisco I definitely need a house and job. My joirney here wasnt very nice because of the severe pain I felt in my chest . Doctots were confused they couldnt seen to find the problem . I was screaming and yelling for it to stop but nobody knew how to make it stop . Doctors injected me anaesthesia. So I blacked out and woke up in the hospital here. They discharged me when they thought I was fine. I know why I felt that pain. Chase was fucking Brittany, his girlfriend. I dont think he will ever care about me. Thank god I found him before I shifted or else my wolf would have been screaming when I accepted his rejection. You see when someone rejects you it doesnt conpletes untill you accept it. There will be always a bond present because you would want to keep it. Now that I have accepted it the bond will soon weaken enough that I wont feel that pain when he fucks another girl or when he marks somone else as his. Niether will he. But I doubt that I will find someone.

Ahhh so here I am in my hotel watching Mean girls 2. Yeah thats an awsome movie. But i zone out between the scenes. Like right now I am wondering how will I go through my first shift? I can smell humans here so definitely not here. I need to live in forest tonight. Untill I shift. I dont have anybody here to sooth out the pain. Will I die? I started crying. Chase was supposed to be with me. He was supposed to helpm me through it. He was supposed to love me. Why did fate have to be so cruel? What bad deed I had done to deserve this? Soon I feel asleep.

"Ahhhhhhh....!!!!!" I squeked. A sudden jolt I felt through my limps. It wasnt very painfull. I had time . So I locked the door and gave my keys to receptionist and left. I saw a forest nearby. I made a run for it. I was having sudden torellable jolts of pain .I ran deeper and deeper untill I felt another jolt . I screamed loudly. This was something very painfull. I feel on my knees and screamed.

Another jolt......another ...,,then another. I kept screaming and thrashing when three wolves came in front of me . I was scared. Maybe I was in their territory. I am a rogue . Oh no.They will kill me. But I was in too much pain to think that right now. They will kill me when I will live through this pain which seems impossible . One of them went behind a tree and came in human for with shorts on . He bent down.

Others soon were standing in human as well.

" Alpha she is going through her first shift. She will die she doesnt have her mate here" a guy with brown hair spoke.

"We need to help her. " he bend down and caressed my cheek. He wiped away the tears that I didnt saw were flowing . He must be the Alpha. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Leave. I will call you when I will need you" they nodded and left.

He leaned further looking directly in my eyes.

"Baby look its me . Your mate. I love you. I know you cant do this. You can and you will. "

What is this man talking about? I felt my brpnes cracking. I screamed again. This was too much ....

He sat me up and hugged me.

"Dont worry. I am here love. You can do this. Just few minutes more. "

He tore a piece of my shirt and started wiping the sweat. At his touch my body felt little relaxed and determined. I dont know how and why. I was still thrashing around but I felt I can do this. It will be all worth it.

He started kissing me down my neck. I dont know how but I liked it very much. He kissed neck again and whispered "Just last bone left" with that he let go off me and stood at distance. I felt another pang of pain and then all of that stopped. I felt free and new. My senses were sharp now. I could see much better. I could hear even an ant moving. I can smell better. I looked down at my white paws. Soon a hand stroked my fur. I turned and saw the guy who saved me . He took out his phone and clicked a few pics of me at every angle. I gave him a wolfy grin. Then I nudged him . He look up at my expression. He was confused but soon realised "You want to turn back?" I nodded . "Just think about your human form and bingo" i mentally giggled. I imagined myself looking in mirror. And in few seconds I was back in human form. He threw me a shirt while his back was to me . I looked down and saw myself naked. Oh no ! My cheeks would be 50 shades of crimson right now. I quickly wore the shirt and mummbled thanks.

He turned back and this time i noticed how hot he looks. Blue eyes, blonde hair, broad chest with 8 packs , tonned skin. He chuckled and my eues widened. I was checking him out?!

" Hi I am Jace Elwood . Alpha of Eclipse Moon Pack " he held his hand forward and I shoock it.

"Hello . I am Emerald Hazen of Re- ....no I am a rogue."

"Well a beautiful one . And I see you are a rogue but not by your choice.Care to explain me?"

All those memories came back. My mate rejecting-
He rejcted us? A voice in my head spoke. Oh thays my wolf I guess .
Yup I an your wolf. Back to the point he rejected us? She said
Yes he did . Whats your name? I said.
Annatasia.... She said.
Well Annatasia we in our old pack we were abused mistreated and beaten. I hade a hope that our mate will save us but he rejected us. Chase Mason West. The Soon to be Alpha. I explained
How did he? He will regret it. She whimpered and screamed and cried. This all gave me a major headache . Soon black dots were over my eyes. And I felt somone catching me before I knocked out.