Chapter 5

Emerald's POV

I woke up with a warm and cosy feeling. I never felt this. I must have stirred cause I heard Jace speaking

"Good morning Emerald " i smiled at his voice. I never been with boys. He chuckled when I didnt open my eyes instead I rolled from my back to stomach. I didnt want to talk about my past. I was loving this warm feeling. This bed is so soft......

I never felt like this. I never got any bed in my room . It was just a rag on which I laid down.

"Is thats so? But why?" Jace said.

Did I say that aloud ? Oopss.

"Yes you said that aloud and this too. Now tell me what made you leave the pack "

Other two guys who were with him came in .

"I am not getting out of it am I? Ok I will tell you maybe it will help me. But first who are you both" i pointed my pointer finger towards the guys.

They smiled and one of them who had brown hair and blue orbs took a step and held his hand out.

"I am Luke Argon . Alpha Jace's Beta" i shook hands with him and he took a step back.

Another was having coffe colour hair and hazel eyes . He did the same. "Hello I am Liam Benson. Im Gama" i shook hands with him . I smiled at both of then .

"You will be our little sister that I always wanted " i looked at them wide eyed then my smile grew wider. And i opened my arms for a hug. I can tell they were the brother that I always wanted. They ran and hugged me tightly. I was under them struggling for breath .

"Cant.......breath" they let go of me still grinning from ear to ear. Jace help me sit again.

"So now tell me what had happened?"

"My pack.......they abused me. I was their punching bag and slave. My parents were killed by rogies because as my birthday celebration they took me out. They even asked me for game in woods and I was 8 i wont reject it anyways. My brother couldnt come cause he had to study. When they saw me they blamed it on me. That I forced them for this celebration and walk. Otherwise my parents would be alive. Then when I grew older I gained weight. They had another reason now to bully me. I tolerated all this. My brother didnt tell them because he was best friend with Alpha son so for popularity he didnt tell them . He thought if he agreed with Chase the soon to be Alpha then he will be famouse which he is. After all he is the beta. I had one hope.......just one hope and wish. That my mate will love me and save me from all this ." I was crying now but it felt good to tell someone. "I waited all these years for my mate. I was sure that no matter what he will love me. He cant deny the bond. But I was wrong. He rejected me. I had no hope to live. But I felt strong. I felt I am special and not a piece of trash that can be thrown around. I accepted his rejection. If I hadnt then I would still love him and crave for him. I feel free now. I didnt have Annatasia , my wolf so it was easier to run away. She couldnt stop me from accepting the rejection.  But to my surprise she is more stronger than any other wolf. She is ignoring the pain too. At least few things happened good." I smiled at my new brothers.

I looked at Jace who was shaking with anger. I took his hand and rubbed soothing circles.

"You are joining my pack tomorrow"

I nodded. He was still very angry. I dont know what came over me but I hugged him tightly. He nuzzeled his head in my neck. He seemed to relax now. I kissed his cheeks.

"I wont let anything happen to you now. " i smiled at him. Hes so caring.

"Okay so tell me what my wolf looks like" he grabbed his phone and showed me my pics. I was a pure white wolf." I am so beautiful" i said

"And the most strongest in our pack."

"What?" Luke, Liam and I asked at same time.

"How it can be I never was trained even"

"Emerald you are a Pura Lupis. Do you even know everybody wants to be one?"

"Am noo" i said sheepishly

"Ok so its said a white wolf is said to be daughter of moon goddess. Selena has choosen you as her daughter. And that means you will stronger than all of us even an Alpha. I dont know why she did so but I do know that she knows you are strong and derserving. And we will train you. Our pack fighter will train you the best and after that I will personally practice with you. " he looked at me like I am a previous jwell stone .

"Okie !!" They all hugged me . After sometime me and my brother spend the day together. We had fun, they are crazy and I loved them instantly.