Chapter 10

Emerald's POV.

My wolf whimpered at the memories. I was feeling bad to say this to him. But he has not even tried to find me did he? I dont think he just could careless. I went to our room. Jace and others were discussing pack business. If they didnt wait for me to come and listen means it doesnt includes me so I left then to continue and went to our bed. I dont know why but I was really tired. I decided to sleep a few hours. This all talk must have tensed me. And tension tires me.  I let darkness consume me.

____________________________

Chase's POV.

She was right. I was not with her. But is it my fault? I spent each and every day searching for her. I felt the pain of her shift. I knew what she was going through and I wasnt near her. It killed me to sit here when she was suffering there. Why did I have to do it with Brittany?
I have ruined it didnt I? I said to my wolf
Yes I want my mate! My wolf said.
I want her too . I said.
Now you know what I was talking about? Satisfied? Now bring back my mate. I dont care how my wolf said and blocked me out. I know I fucked up bad. But I will make sure I get her back. She cant deny the mate bond untill she is mated to other wolf.

My wolf growled.
You better bring her back before Jace does it . He said. I sighed hes right. She loves him and they could do it anytime now that both have confessed their feelings. Im not worried about marking her. She will still have feelings for me but what if she completed the mating process? No No No I have to get her backbut how? She doesnt even want to see my face. But she is hot now. Hell she was always hot. What was I even thinking when I rejected her? Whatever I did think was past. Now I have to work enough to erase that memory from her. She will be the death of me. I dont blame the males if they drool and check her out. But stop me god from killing them.

______________________________

Emerald's POV.

I was in a familiar place. Soft grass beautiful flowers that I first saw when I was with Moon goddess.

"Mom" i called for her.

"Here dear " i turned around and saw her. I hugged her. She laughed.

"Listen dear. " she patted the spot next to her on the bench that I never noticed was there. I sat there.

"What is it mom?" Calling her mom gave me safe feeling. Like I had my mom back.

"Its about your mates . You cant have two mates you know that right?" I nodded.

"Jace is not your second chance or you would have felt tingles and sparks. I am just saying not to jump on conclusions. Theres more you have to see. Chase did a mistake but everybody does. I dont say dont be with Jace but just be with Chase as friends. He may have done bad deed but dont do the same. What will make you different then? Revenge is always not good. And you are hurting him. I have destined you two because of some reasons. And Jace ........you wont make a bad decision if you leave him ."

" But how? Our wolves think we are mates. His has already lost one if I leave him he will eventually die mom. "

She patted my cheek. "Decision is yours. I came to guide you. Remember you are humans. You will make mistakes but it will eventually fall back into its place. Just think twice . Maybe your inner demon can lose and you stop making that mistake. Take care my child. I am watching you." With a swish she disappeared.  Just smoke left behind and I found myself in a dark pit untill I opened my eyes.

What does Moon Goddess mean? At least she was good enough for not forcing me to be with Chase. He wants me now when I am hot. What does he think he is? I am not his play toy thrown here and there and used when needed. I saw Jace holding me and sleeping peacefully. It was 7 pm. Just about the time for dinner. I left Jace to make dinner for my boys. I have to think twice before I decide.

________________________________
A/N: Song: Jealous by Nick Jonas.
It fits for Chase dont you think so?

So how was it? What do you think she will do? And what does Moon Goddess meant by she wont regret it? And why isnt Jace her second chance.

To know keep reading guys. Thabks for 1.04 K reads and 62 votes. I dont push you all to vote. But I request you to. Thank you guys.
xxVaishnavixx