Chapter 7

Emerald's POV

"Red Damon Pack"

I gasped. My mouth was hanging open and I couldnt respond. Finally I was able to say "I am not going"

"We have to..... you have to come with us. I could have denied it but its the order from high council."

"No! I am not coming." I said through gritted teeth.

Jace sighed. "Em you are the pack fighter you have to train them you cant say no "

"Take Drake. He was the pack fighyer right?"

"But now you are "

"I DONT NEED THIS TITLE . I AM NOT GOING BACK..... I am not going back." With that i fell on my knees and started crying badly.

Jace came and wrapped me. I heard footsteps retreating. Luke and Liam must have left.

"Shhh ....dont cry. They wont hurt you . You have got me, your brothers , your twin bestfriends Jeremy and James right? We wont let them hurt you. I will protect you." He lifted my chin so I could look at him. He wiped my tears. "You are so strong now. I know you can do it. You can do anything. I wont let anything happen to you. Even if that means I have to-" No he cant die for me. Before he could say that word. I put my fingers on his lips and gently shook my head.

He wrapped me again. He sighed and nuzzeled his head on my hair. This feeling didnt had any tingles and sparks still was the best feeling.

"I will go. I will show them that I am not old self. I am stronger and I will just concentrate on training them . I wont talk to them just a bit if they ask me something about training or attack.I will avoid them " i said.

He nodded and we sat like this for another few minutes before going to sleep beside Jace.

_____________________________

Chase's POV.

Its been two years. Two years since I last saw her. Since last I slept peacefully. Since last I ate nicely. I dont know how is she doing, I just know she is alive.

Besides this the rogues problem has been making me extreme angry. We didnt have any option then to consult high council. Eclipse Moon Pack is going to help us.

Emerald.... I miss you so much. Please come back. I will do anything for you. I look up to moon and howl with sadness.

Please moon goddess ..... help me .

_____________________________

Emerald's  POV.

So today we are leaving with my boys. Jace, Luke, Liam, Jeremy and James. We will go through road so it will take a day. I have put my bike in Jeremy's truck. Jace ,Luke,Liam and I will be in a car.

Soon it was time to leave.

Jace came in . "Ready?"

"Uhhh....yeah" i said.

"What is it?" He can sense my tension.

"I am not ready to face them" he sighed. Then i thought of something that can help me a bit.

"I am not meeting tomorrow. I will get there and run into woods. When you need me call me through mindlink . I will come in my wolf form. You will ask them not to come in my room. Next day I will gather some courage to meet them and their shocked expressions " i smirked at last part. Jace smiled and nodded.

"Lets get the show on road baby"

___________________________

I slept through half of the journey. We were talking half the time. By the time we reached sun was already down. I could hear the insects sounds and it made me feel relieved. Our car has balck tinted window so outsiders can see us.

Beta of the pack was to come and see us and lead us to pack house.

Jason came. He looking like a zombie. Dark purple bags under eyes , tear stains and he was no more the hot guy he was dull now. Did I do it?

Who cares? They made me like this too.

I turned away when Jace rolled down the window. Seeing Jason made my blood boil.

As soon as the Beta introduced him he went back to his car and led us.

I practically jumped out of the door. I didnt want anybody to see me so I controlled my self and snuck out.
Jace I am going for venting. I said
Ok be safe he said and I blocked him out.

I ran for at least three hours with a little breaks in between when Jace called me.

I emerged through bushes. Everyone gasped.

"No wonder you are called the strongest. You have got a white wolf.

"Meet Annatasia . She will train you all" Jace said.
Hehe clever. He used my wolf name.

A boy smirked and looked at me with lust. Luke growled at him. Good brother . I nudged him and licked his cheeks showing my sisterly affection. 

"Okay so meeting done . Lets show you your rooms " i lloked at the source of voice. Chase..... he looks awfull and tired. My wolf whimpered. I let my gaurd up. I will not break down .

"Annatasia and me will be sharing a room " Jace said. Chase nodded.

So I dont have to worry about them entering without my permission. 

"And nobody will enter my room a cept my pack members. We will come down ourselves. " with that Jace and I went upstairs following maid.