Chapter 21

Emerald's POV

I was now sitting on a chair beside Chase. Doctor were shocked to see that I had quite a ton of blood. Looks like its cause of healing power. Chase blood now has high amount of my O+. Chase was getting normal slowly but enough for me to distinguish betwwen his older form and now. I could see his pale skin glowing , red colour evident on his cheeks. His body getting back to muscular and I couldnt have been more happier.

"Chase come back to me " I ran my thumb over his now red cheeks. Remembering past going ons my eyes got blurred with tears.

"Oh lord. Come back to me I have forgiven you, no more fights, no more chasing after , just you and me and our perfect lovely moments" I kisses his forehead , then nose, then his both cheeks and finally lips...

I felt his heart beating faster and then he kissed back....

____________________________

Chase's POV

Her lips... oh so divine. I forced myself to kiss her. I needed to touch her. Now!

I ripped all the IVs and embraced her. For a moment her tiny figure lay still but then she started clawing at my chest sobbing simultaneously. I crushed her closer while she cried helplessly. Doctors and nurses shouted for me to lay down but after a while gave up and left.

I craddled her untill I couldnt watch more. I walked to our bedroom and laid her down but she refused to leave my shirt. I pushed back her black knots and lifted her chin up with my forefinger. She looked at me with her brown orbs which were now puffy.

"I forgive you Chase. I love you. I love you so much. I dont know what would I have done without you. Never leave me again. No one will dare to break us apart. Just you and me. No one else. I wont let you go out of my sight. I have lost you once . Not again. "

All this time I stared down at her eyes then kissed her. With ever single passion and love.

" I never left you and never will not anytime soon " I kissed her again. She kissed back with same intensity. I licked her lower lip and our tongue fought for dominance. I won and I explored every place in her mouth. She pulled back for breath. Yet I didnt stop and kissed her neck. I kissed where I am supposed to mark her when she flipped us over. She pulled away with her hands on her hips.

"Chase you are in no health for that."

"I am. I am perfectly fine. " I whined.

"You are not. And I am not taking any risks Chase" she sighed and I embraced her and we both fell asleep.

A/N: Chase is alive!! Oh boy they were about to do it! Anyways sorry for late update and I will update soon now .
Love you guys xxx